Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - KOed and up again

A girl with extrodinary power over snow finally gets her chance to become hokage.

Chapter 6 - KOed and up again

Chapter 6 - KOed and up again
*Flashback*. Snow was standing right next to her older brother, Tensuun and the rest of her family. She spoke. "But mom, I can make it if you just gave me a chance." "No. We wont allow such villany in our family." "But what about Tensuun? Isnt he committing such a crime? Hes training to be a ninja." "Hes trainig to head into the battle for our village!" her mother screamed. "I want help our family." "You can help our family by not becoming a nin-" "Listen mother you cannot take my pride for becoming a ninja! Our family needs a guardian cause whos gonna protect you while Tensuuns gone?" "I can take care of myself!!!" "No you cant. After you lost to Chigan that long ago you cant hurt a thing!!! Youll never-" Her mother came over and slapped her across the face. Snow fell to the floor and then stood up again. "Ill never be happy... with you two in my way...Mother?" Her mother looked at her with anger across her face. "I hate you... for what you think of me." Then Snow ran off to the Village of the Leaves.
Snow woke up in her house staring at the ceiling. She turned her head to see Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. "You guys. What are you doing in here?" "You saved me." Sasuke said. "Oh, yes." Snow said. "Why?" Sasuke asked. "Your a teammate of mine. I have to protect my teammates, even if it means risking my own life." she said. Sasuke walked out of the room. "I think he likes you..." Sakura said quietly. "Well, Im not really into him that way...." He seems more like a brother. Better than Tensu-" Snow cut off for a second. She sighed. "Their all memorys to me now."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KH1Oblivion on December 18, 2006, 12:05:08 AM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionSad Chapter. The story is good so far!