Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Meeting Karria

A girl with extrodinary power over snow finally gets her chance to become hokage.

Chapter 7 - Meeting Karria

Chapter 7 - Meeting Karria
It was a few days before the festival and every one was in class. Snow sat only a few seats behind Naruto and looked foward to another boring day. Kakashi burst into the door and asked Team 7 to come with him. "Listen, Ive got a mission for each of you." "So you interrupt us in class to do a mission?" Snow asked a little annoyed. "May I finish? Now each of you are going to find a girl named Karria. Just to let you know youre going to be surprised whos shes related to." Kakashi said. "What about her last name?" Sasuke asked. "She never mentioned her last name and look for her through the forest. All the the other teams are doing a completely different mission so you shouldnt have much trouble." They all walked towards the gate where the forest lies. A person in a green outfit, long black hair, brown ovals above her eyes,and two red swords was standing near the gates. "Welcome to the gates of the forest of no return." the woman said without opening her eyes. "My name is Taki sensei and Ill be letting you into the gates and letting you out and making sure you get Karria out safely. Dont die in this mission. Period. Now go." Snow whispered over at Sasuke. "You two seem related." Sasuke looked confused. They entered they gates.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KH1Oblivion on December 18, 2006, 12:29:25 AM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionYou two Seem related. Lol. Great so far! Please write more soon. And can you please tell me when on my profile?

tayloralisa on December 17, 2006, 3:37:46 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisastupid they gates!!!