Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - K'ten Karria:Confrontion

A girl with extrodinary power over snow finally gets her chance to become hokage.

Chapter 8 - K'ten Karria:Confrontion

Chapter 8 - K'ten Karria:Confrontion
Walking through the forest, Snow heard noises coming from a nearby tree. "Agh, Uh!!" Snow heard. They all stayed near a tree and looked. They all saw a girl with a sea green outfit and Kakashis hair style except that its snow white. She has the same eyes as Hinata and Neji and wears silver earrings. She was tied to a tree and a tall figure stood before her. It was one of the Akatsuki(I know some of there names but I cant think of one '_'). " Little girls like you dont belong in the forest where theres danger all around." the figure chuckled. "Hmmm...I guess thats Karria." Naruto whispered. "Damnit. Its her..." Snow said angrily. "You know her?" Sasuke asked. "We're rivals from the past. I knew that name sounded familiar. But I guess we have to save her." "So you know her last name?" Sasuke asked. "Yes. Its....Hyuga." Naruto and Sakura looked surprised like this 0_0. "OK, that guy is gone." Snow said. They all rushed over to K'ten and untied her from the tree. K'ten looked up and saw each of them staring at her. "Uh...." K'ten ustered. But when she saw Snow standing above her, she got angry and said "What you and your team come to finish me off? Cause if you try that..." "No. We've came to get you out of here." Sasuke said. Naruto picked her up on his shoulder. "Ill heal you when we get out of here. This mission was pointless." Snow walked ahead of them all. The gang watched Snow head towards the gate. "Uh is she OK?" Naruto asked. "Shes not too happy to see me after all this time." K'ten said in a sad voice. They all headed towards the gate.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KH1Oblivion on December 19, 2006, 5:35:57 AM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionGood chapter!!! Please tell me when you write more!?

tayloralisa on December 18, 2006, 9:22:10 PM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisathey find out from Snow that K'ten K. is an Hyuga!!! What a twist!!!