Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - LaKeis Hyuga:The other Hyuga

A girl with extrodinary power over snow finally gets her chance to become hokage.

Chapter 9 - LaKeis Hyuga:The other Hyuga

Chapter 9 - LaKeis Hyuga:The other Hyuga
As they all went out of the gate, Snow still walked ahead of them all with an angry expression on her face. ~Why is she here? I know its not to become hokage.~ Snow thought. "Huh?" Snow looked up and saw a girl with a purple hoodie and dark skin was running toward them. She had short black hair and two different colored eyes, one blue, one black with triangular symbols under them. And Snow noticed her eyes were the same as all the Hyuga's. The girl rushed past them with no interest. "LaKeis..." K'ten said aloud. The girl holted and turned around to see K'ten staring at her with a smile. "K'ten." the girl said. "What happened to you?" she asked. "Well...Snow and her team got me out of the forest where this guy was hurting me terribly." K'ten said with her head down. "One of the Akatsuki?" the girl asked. "Yes...." K'ten said. "Hi! Im Naruto Uzimaki!" Naruto said loudly. "Im LaKeis Taylor Hyuga. Im half and half to explain the two last names." LaKeis said. "Im Sakura Haruno." Sakura said. "This is Sasuke Uchiha." Sakura continued. LaKeis nodded at Sasuke. "And this is Snow." K'ten said flatly. "Another Hyuga? Pheh." Snow said. "Better start getting use to it, Atachi." LaKeis said calmly. ~How does she know my last name?!~ Snow thought, shocked and confused. ~Atachi is here to become hokage. Hope she doesent mind a little competition.~ LaKeis thought calmly.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KH1Oblivion on December 21, 2006, 9:00:28 AM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1Oblivion^_& (shocked) Great chapter! Yes, it was surprised!!!