Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - The Festival

A girl with extrodinary power over snow finally gets her chance to become hokage.

Chapter 10 - The Festival

Chapter 10 - The Festival
The festival began and Snow was standing with Naruto and Sakura waiting for Sasuke. LaKeis came over without hesitation. "Hey!!!" Naruto yelled. "Hi." LaKeis said calmly. Sasuke appeared behind LaKeis and said "Come on, lets go." Sakura got all heartsy eyed and said "Anything for you Sasuke-Kun!!!" loud enough so that Ino can hear. Ino came over and started yelling at Sakura. Then Sakura started yelling, and they began fist fighting. LaKeis tried to stop the commotion, but as a result got punched in the face herself. When Sakura and Ino realized what happened, they became shocked. LaKeis grabbed them both and put them both to the ground. "Listen, Ill give this one a freebee. But next time youll be sorry." LaKeis said coldly. "Um... Shikamaru's calling me. Bye!" Ino said shakily. Ino ran as fast as she could. LaKeis got up from the ground and stood to shocked faces. "Whoa!!! You beat up Sakura and Ino!!!" Naruto exclaimed excitedly. Sakura got mad and punched Naruto in the face. LaKeis glared at Sakura and sat next to Naruto on the ground. "Your nose. Its bleeding." she said. LaKeis put her hand to Narutos nose and it had glown a light purple. Narutos nose healed. LaKeis pulled Naruto up from the ground and said sweetly "You took that punch hard. Your the real tough guy huh?" LaKeis said while blushing and winked at him. Naruto blushed and rubbed the back of his head. "C'mon, we have a festival to go to." LaKeis said before heading towards the path to the festival and everyone else followed behind. Sasuke ran next to LaKeis and said "You're one of the calmest girls around here. Keep it that way and you might get something you want..." LaKeis knew what he meant and blushed slightly. ~Hes cold, but sweet. Not many boys around who can do that.~ LaKeis erased her thoughts and kept running.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KH1Oblivion on December 21, 2006, 9:16:36 PM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionSuper job!!! Good chapter!!! Plz write more soon!?

sasukeluver on December 21, 2006, 10:14:00 AM

sasukeluver on
sasukeluvercool! write more soon please!!!
 
-:- Blue -:-

tayloralisa on December 21, 2006, 9:52:56 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaI blushed? WoW! Chapter 10 done!!!