Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - The Fireworks:The Truth In Her Eyes

A girl with extrodinary power over snow finally gets her chance to become hokage.

Chapter 11 - The Fireworks:The Truth In Her Eyes

Chapter 11 - The Fireworks:The Truth In Her Eyes
The gang all sat around the fire they made. Each of them were preoccupied with task as they sat around the fire. Suddenly Naruto noticed that LaKeis was gone. "Guys, where did LaKeis go?" Naruto asked worriedly. "I dont know and I dont care." Snow said coldly. "Why the heck do you hate her so much?! Why dont you just be nice to her?!" Naruto yelled. "Excuse me!?" Snow yelled back. "Theres no time for an argument. We have to find her." Sasuke said. They all went around a tree and heard someone singing. It grew louder as they got closer and there sat LaKeis singing. "What would you give and what would it take for you to show me that Im worth all the love? Every tear will you fight for me until you win? I need to know, am I worth it?" LaKeis saw them through the trees and blushed madly. "I guess you heard me didnt you...." "Yeah! You sing good!" Naruto yelled. "I agree." Sasuke said. "Thanks." LaKeis said still blushing. "Would you guys cmon?! We're missing the fireworks!" Snow screamed loudly. LaKeis ignored Snow and stood up next to Sakura. "Cmon, lets get back for the fireworks. They got back to their fire and the fireworks began. Sakura sat on the right side of Sasuke and Snow sat on the left side. LaKeis sat next to Naruto. All of sudden Hinata came over. "Hi N-Naruto." "Hey Hinata!" Naruto said. "Hinata...." LaKeis said happily. "Huh...LaKeis!" LaKeis stood up with tears running down her face. She ran towards Hinata and hugged her. "Hinata...Im so happy to see you." ~Hinata Hyuga. Im not surprised.~ Snow thought. "Another Hyuga here to face." Snow said aloud. "Dont mind Snow, Hinata." ~Snows gonna get beat in the battle for Chuunin~ LaKeis thought. "OK Itachi. I know your still angry about what happened back then. But, if you dont wanna get killed in the battle for Chuunin, I suggest you keep your mouth shut." LaKeis said calmly. "Oh Im not getting wrecked by you, Hyuga." Snow said as she stood up. The two girls stared into eachothers eyes. Suddenly LaKeis's eyes had shown something only she knew. Snow looked shocked. Snow looked deeper into her eyes and saw LaKeis standing in fire. LaKeis's eyes shown her with her eyes one firey one dark with sharp teeth and at least four tails. *What have you done!* Snow heard a woman standing with a seven year old girl. They ran off and the seven year old turned back and said *You are a disgrace to the family! You are no longer my sister!* Snow came back to reality with a look of shock on her face. "Snow, you OK?" Sasuke asked. "Yeah Im fine." Snow sat down next to Sasuke. LaKeis looked down at Snow and said "You saw the truth in my eyes. Didnt you?" Snow tried not to look up but stared into her eyes again. This time she saw LaKeis on the ground weak and unconcious. *Mommy! Mom! Where are you?!* A mysterious figure rushed over to her and said *Your family left you because of the desruction you caused* LaKeis looked around and saw what she had done. She looked shocked. Tears ran down her face. The mysterious figure dissapeared into the shadows. LaKeis decided to get up and run as fast as she could. "Snow?" LaKeis asked. "Yeah. I saw the truth." Snow finally answered. LaKeis sighed. ~Please I will find you both and have you forgive me for what Ive done.~

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KH1Oblivion on December 23, 2006, 3:38:50 AM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionGood job!!!

tayloralisa on December 22, 2006, 11:06:42 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaSay hi Will!
Will:*Mur Mur*
LaKeis:Dont make me get my Jutsu out boy. *Gets in battle position.*
Will:*High pitched scream*
LaKeis:Get back here. *Chases after Will*
Will:Stop torturing me!

tayloralisa on December 22, 2006, 6:39:17 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaMy past is a terrible one.
I guess thats why Im so cold sometimes.