Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Seeing U Again:Battle pt1

A girl with extrodinary power over snow finally gets her chance to become hokage.

Chapter 12 - Seeing U Again:Battle pt1

Chapter 12 - Seeing U Again:Battle pt1
Deciding to walk around and see what she can do, LaKeis ventured off near the trees. She climbed the nearerst one and looked up. ~The sky. Its-~ LaKeis looked shocked and confused. It looked like it was about to snow! ~Snow, you still try to get at me by changing the weather?~ LaKeis hated Winter. Her two mixed jutsus cant stand cold weather. The one other jutsu that she mastered with ease is called Blue Fire jutsu. (That jutsu deals with warm weather and light. Its really just blue flame) LaKeis heard a loud noise and looked around. Suddenly a shanringan(I dont know how to spell it Oo;) managed to cut her side. The pain rushed all over and she fell out of the tree she was sitting in. ~Uh. Snow. I know its her thats doing this.~ she thought as she kept falling. Suddenly LaKeis felt someone catch her and place her down on the ground. "Thanks. I could've-" LaKeis looked shocked as she looked up then smiled. A boy with black hair and green eyes with a black hoody, white pants and the same line marks on his face as Naruto stood before her. "Tataru...." LaKeis said happily. "LaKeis is that really....." Tataru said smiling down on his older cousin. "Cmon, we gotta go get help for you." Tataru said. Tataru picked her up on his shoulder and started walking to the medical center. "Its good to see you again. I really did miss y-" LaKeis heard a faint noise and knew it was Snow stalking them. A shanringan (Again cant spell it 0o') flew out of nowhere and was coming towards Tataru but he jumped out of the way and threw a ninja star. "Ahh!" a voice said. Snow came out of the trees holding her left arm. "You cut me and know you want to cut my cousin? Thats it...." LaKeis said out loud. Her eyes turned angry and her jutsu began to take over. She healed herself and rushed over to Snow. Snows eyes turned white and snow balls appeared in both of her hands. They both got in battle position. LaKeis suddenly rembered the cold weather rushing in. ~Its time to end this. Right here, right now.~ both Snow and LaKeis thought.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hflp on March 24, 2008, 11:16:56 AM

hflp on
hflpAre you trying to spell Shuriken?

KH1Oblivion on December 23, 2006, 3:45:26 AM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionOh I wonder what happens. On to the next chapter. Great job.

tayloralisa on December 22, 2006, 11:23:16 PM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaMa cuzs name is Tataru on here!

tayloralisa on December 22, 2006, 10:30:52 PM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaChapter 12 done and my cousin Wills in the story!