Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Snow Fight:Battle pt2

A girl with extrodinary power over snow finally gets her chance to become hokage.

Chapter 13 - Snow Fight:Battle pt2

Chapter 13 - Snow Fight:Battle pt2
LaKeis and Snow stood there ground for the other to attack. ~She saw the truth. Shes knows what Ive done. But now she'll go down for good.~ LaKeis thought. Snow started tossing massive amounts of ice at LaKeis. LaKeis changed her stance and began dogding each one. LaKeis slipped through the ice with ease. She jumped up and tried to kick Snow but, the cold ice protected from her from harm and counter attacked. LaKeis dodged it and waited for another attack. This time Snow sent out ice crystals. LaKeis changed her stance again. ~She changed her stance again!~ Snow thought amazed. As each crystal came at her, LaKeis hit each one and they all busted. "You need a new strategy." LaKeis said unamused. "LaKeis, stop fighting." Tataru said anxiously. "No. This is my battle and I want to finish it now. She has tormented me long enough." LaKeis looked back at Snow and saw crystals and snow coming at her. She tried to dodge but, couldnt and ended up getting cut on herleft arm. LaKeis stopped and fell to the floor on her hands and knees. Snow closed in on her and had snow in her hands ready to attack. "You've think you've won havent you?" LaKeis said standing up. Blue flames rose around LaKeis and her left eye turned bright blue and the other eye turned a brighter blue. LaKeis looked back at Snow. The snow melted around her and she turned around with blue flames in her hands. LaKeis shot fire at Snow and managed to hurt her. LaKeis decided to clear the snow around her and Snow so Snow wouldnt have the upper hand. LaKeis rushed over to Snow and kicked her with all the power she had. "Do you understand now, Snow! Do you get it now!" LaKeis yelled loudly. "Oh yeah and just to let you know, my past is worse then yours!" LaKeis shot a blue flame at Snow and fell to the floor, unconcious.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KH1Oblivion on December 23, 2006, 3:53:39 AM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionAwesome!!! Plz write more soon!?

tayloralisa on December 23, 2006, 12:32:59 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaFirst battle in Konoha.
Tataru:U call that a battle!
LaKeis:Im going to kick your @$$. Cmon Try me!
Tataru:Dont make me go shadow clone on U!
LaKeis:Bring it bya! *Blue flames come from her hands and eyes turn light blue* *Burns Tataru*