Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Snow and LaKeis:Helping You

A girl with extrodinary power over snow finally gets her chance to become hokage.

Chapter 14 - Snow and LaKeis:Helping You

Chapter 14 - Snow and LaKeis:Helping You
LaKeis came closer to Snow where she lain. Snow was still unconcious and beat up after the battle. Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke rushed over cause they had saw the whole thing. Sakura looked angry, Naruto looked real shocked, and Sasuke, lets just say he didnt like what he saw. Sasuke grabbed LaKeis and put her up against a tree. "What did you do to her? What have you done?" LaKeis suddenly heard the same jester from her mother and her eyes turned from hatred to shocked. "Let go!" LaKeis pushed Sasuke off her. She looked at Snow and rushed over to her. She put her hands over her and LaKeis's hands turned a glowing purple. Snow's wounds healed and LaKeis looked down at the ground. Snow woke up to see LaKeis sitting beside her. Snow wanted to take off and run but LaKeis spoke to her. "Snow, Im sorry..." LaKeis started to fall over but Tataru rushed over to her and helped her stay up right. "LaKeis, are you alright?" LaKeis didnt answer. She stood up and looked at Snow. "I meant...what I said." she whispered. LaKeis started to fall over and fell to the floor.
LaKeis woke up on the ground under a tree. ~Ugh my head.~ LaKeis thought. She stood up to see everyone sitting around her. "Snow, wheres Snow?" she asked. "Shes over by the river. Why are YOU concerned!" Sakura said. "I healed her, remember? I dont want her to get hurt any more than she already has. Besides shes not MY enemy. Shes K'tens. I understand what shes been through." LaKeis said. She rushed over to where Snow was and looked at her sympathetically. The two stood silent for a few minutes and then Snow asked "Why did you heal me?" "I......" LaKeis cut off. "You are the only one Ive cared for in a long time. My mother spoke to me. She told me you were good on the inside. You only act the way you do because of your past. So do I. Your the only one I can relate to. Just please no more nonsense. No more fighting." LaKeis managed to say through tears. Snow looked her. ~I understand her now. Shes been hurt by her own family, her blood.~

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KH1Oblivion on December 24, 2006, 9:37:25 AM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionAwesome chapter!!!