Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Gus Rona':Old Friends

A girl with extrodinary power over snow finally gets her chance to become hokage.

Chapter 15 - Gus Rona':Old Friends

Chapter 15 - Gus Rona':Old Friends
As Lakeis cried, Snow heard somebody coming. A boy with short black hair with a long ponytail in the back came out of the trees. He had purple eyes and purple army clothes with a white shirt underneath and wore black shoes and gloves. "Who are you?" Snow asked. "LaKeis is that you?" they asked calmly. LaKeis recognized the voice quickly and turned around. "Gus!?" LaKeis rushed over to him and hugged him slowly. The boy blushed. "Nice to see you again." Gus said. "How'd you get here?" LaKeis asked excitedly. "Ran." Gus said. The rest of the team got near LaKeis. "Who's this?" Sakura asked excitedly. "This is Gus Rona'. He's my friend from back when some of my friends and I became one group. We'd always fight against one clan with only Tai jutsu as their way of fighting. They thought all those who had a specific jutsu also had demons within them. We tried to prove them wrong and ended losing because we all split." LaKeis looked down at the ground. Gus continued where she left off. "Some of us just got tired of fighting, but most of us had journeys to go upon, including myself. Im trying to find an old friend or more than friend I should say." "Madison." LaKeis said. "She left to become an Akatsuki. I couldnt believe that she would do such a thing to us." Gus said. LaKeis saw the sadness in his eyes. Snow asked what did she look like. "Short brown hair, purple eyes, and she always carries a black necklace with a white diamond." Gus gave that necklace to Madison along time ago for her to always remember. Snow began to think and said "I seen her before!" LaKeis looked happy and so did Gus. ~I saw her the time me and the team had to save K'ten.~ she thought. "Cmon lets head to the forest and find her." Snow said.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KH1Oblivion on December 24, 2006, 9:39:51 AM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionGood chap!!! Plz write more soon!?

tayloralisa on December 24, 2006, 12:58:14 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaWE R going to find ma friend Madi.
Ma friend Gus is here!
There'll probably be more characters in the story as you go along.
Merry Xmas yall!