Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - The Search:Jessica and Madison

A girl with extrodinary power over snow finally gets her chance to become hokage.

Chapter 16 - The Search:Jessica and Madison

Chapter 16 - The Search:Jessica and Madison
They headed off to the forest where Snow last saw Madison. "OK, this is where I found Madison last. She was torturing K'ten while she was tied up to a tree. And I know where she dissapeared." Snow said seriously. LaKeis and Gus nodded to every word. Suddenly Snows ears perked up. "We're not alone..." she said. Out of the blue, a whole bunch of weapons began to come at them. They all dodged. Gus recognized each weapon and took off into the trees. LaKeis looked around for Gus and suddenly he saw Gus holding someone while he was falling. They came down with a crash and everyone rushed over to them. They were both on the ground in pain, except Gus was to filled with anger to feel it. "Jessica." he muttered. A girl with brown hair, blue eyes, and a pink outfit looked up at him. "Gus...." she said sounding sad and distant. When LaKeis looked at her, her jutsu took over and grabbed Jessica with full force. "Why are you here? To crush our lives again?" LaKeis asked angrily. Jessica looked shocked. Then LaKeis began to shed tears. Her jutsu began to fade and she fell to the floor. Tataru and Gus came to her. "Madison, where are you...." LaKeis said sadly. Gus looked up. "Another persons coming." Gus said. They all got ready for the full asault but Madison came down. "Madison!" both LaKeis and Gus shouted. "I see you've got Jessica down on the ground." Madison said smiling. Then Gus looked angry. "Is it true? That your an-" Gus cut off and looked down. "An Aka-" Madison looked shocked. "No, not anymore." Madison rushed over to Gus crying and kissed him slowly. "Im sorry I left...." Madison choked through tears. Gus blushed madly and hugged her. "Just dont leave like that again...."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KH1Oblivion on December 27, 2006, 9:38:22 AM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionCool chapter!!!

tayloralisa on December 25, 2006, 11:34:05 PM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaFinely got Madison and Jessica.
Woo hoo!
Jessica:Yeah!
Madison:Yeah baby!
Tataru:Um...Ok..
Gus:Finally....what took you guys?
We need to find Radik, My Sister, my mom and Max!
Better get typing... *Types next chapter madly*