Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Half to Leave:Madison and Gus

A girl with extrodinary power over snow finally gets her chance to become hokage.

Chapter 17 - Half to Leave:Madison and Gus

Chapter 17 - Half to Leave:Madison and Gus
"But LaKeis, you just now get to see us again and you dont wanna come with us to search for the others?!" Madison screamed. "I have to stay. If I want to become hokage, I have to stay here." LaKeis said calmly. "But...." Madison said sadly. "I think I understand. There were rumors about Lasheona being here." Gus said. "Oh, no wonder! You want to see your sister again, dont you?" LaKeis nodded. "I want her to forgive me after what I've done. Well, I guess you guys need to head off. If you find any of the others, we'll meet here in Konoha. And guys-" Gus and Madison looked at her. "Keep your love strong." Gus and Madison blushed, but understood what she meant. They headed out of Konoha. LaKeis walked to the others with a smile. "Wow! You got alot of friends dont you?" Naruto asked cheerfully. "Well Im talking to a good now. Your a great friend Naruto." Tataru scoffed at that statement. Naruto blushed. "I think we should get home before any more weapons appear out of nowhere." Snow said. But Snow heard something coming. Shanrigan came from all over and everyone got battle ready. LaKeis's jutsu took over and changed her stance. She dodged each one. Snows eyes turned white and snow came from her hands. She protected herself without trouble. Sasuke and Naruto ducked and dodged from each one. Then Naruto got cut on his side and fell to the floor. The shanrigan stopped flying and everyone decided to get out of there quick. LaKeis ran over to Naruto and put her hands over him. Her hands glown purple and healed Naruto's wound. Tataru rushed over and had a deep cut on his arm. Tataru fell to the floor on his knees. LaKeis quickly healed it and grabbed both Naruto and Tataru from the floor. "You guys alright?" LaKeis asked. Both boys nodded. "Good, now lets get out of here." As they all ran back to their homes, Tataru rushed to LaKeis's side. "What do you see in Naruto?" he asked. "I see truth and hope Tataru. You should know what he's been through. Your related to him." "True." Tataru said. "He's not dumb Tataru. He's just trying to prove to others that he can do anything and he's not useless and a monster. Paticularly I know what it feels like." LaKeis said angrily. "Fine, but just because you like him doesent mean I have to." Tataru said. "Just forget it. You'll never understand." LaKeis said. Tataru didnt care and kept running. LaKeis thought ~You just wont get it will you....~

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KH1Oblivion on December 27, 2006, 9:42:30 AM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionGreat!!! Plz write more soon!?

sasukeluver on December 27, 2006, 8:50:26 AM

sasukeluver on
sasukeluverAwsome!!! Write more please.
 
-:- Blue -:-

tayloralisa on December 26, 2006, 6:18:33 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaMy cousin wont get why Naruto's my friend.
He should except it before something else happens....