Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Tataru:Another Uzimaki!?

A girl with extrodinary power over snow finally gets her chance to become hokage.

Chapter 18 - Tataru:Another Uzimaki!?

Chapter 18 - Tataru:Another Uzimaki!?
LaKeis and Snow headed outside the first minute they got up. Each ran out their home doors and ended meeting each other near the river. "Hey!" LaKeis yelled over at her. Snow saw her and rushed over. "Hey LaKeis. Whats up?" "Just feeling adventurous. Want to train with me?" LaKeis asked with a smile on her face. Snow got in battle position with smirk. LaKeis took that as a yes and got ready to fight. They trained hard and long until the others came. Sasuke rushed over to them and pushed LaKeis against the wall. "What, you trying to hurt her again?" he asked angrily. Snow rushed over to where Sasuke and LaKeis were and got Sasuke off LaKeis. "We're just training." Snow said without hesitation. LaKeis was still shocked at how Sasuke stared in her eyes. ~His eyes...I felt like I....~ LaKeis thought blushing. "So you guys were training?" Naruto asked. "Of course they were you nimrod!" Tataru said. Naruto began to get mad at his brother for actually coming here. "Me and Tataru are related by blood but, ended up be apart of the Uzimaki family but, not by blood." LaKeis said. "What?! Another Uzimaki?!" Sakura said with a look of shock on her face O.O. "Well he's not like Naruto. He's a mix between Naruto and Sasuke." LaKeis said. Sakura started getting all lovesick over Tataru and Naruto got really mad. "Um.....why is she staring at me like that?" Tataru asked with a surprised look on his face 0_0. "Dont worry. You'll get used to it!" Snow said chuckling to herself. LaKeis stood by Snow and noticed that she was looking at Sasuke and then blushing. "You like him?" LaKeis whispered to Snow. "Maybe but, Im trying not to get too into him. You know Sakura likes him." Snow whispered back. "All the girls like him. I dont think he likes her that much." "Well Im holding back my feelings for a while." Snow said.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KH1Oblivion on December 30, 2006, 6:08:56 AM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionGreat chap!!! I'm going to read the next one now

tayloralisa on December 28, 2006, 12:45:34 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaLove is so wonderful! Not.