Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Lasheona:Sisters Meet Again

A girl with extrodinary power over snow finally gets her chance to become hokage.

Chapter 19 - Lasheona:Sisters Meet Again

Chapter 19 - Lasheona:Sisters Meet Again
LaKeis, Snow, and the rest of the team all stood in line for lunch. Like usual, all the girls crowded around Sasuke. ~Hmph.~ LaKeis thought. Snow, Tataru,and Lakeis sat with Naruto. Naruto started telling an old story of how he pranked almost everyone when he was younger. LaKeis just sat there and ate until she noticed someone. She had blue eyes, a purple outfit, and blue shoes. She also wore a neclace with a single white diamond in it. LaKeis stood up from the table with an angry expression. The others sitting at the table noticed and stared at her. LaKeis walked over to the girl she saw. She tapped her on the shoulder and the girl turned around. "You! You abandon me like Im a monster and now you come here?!" LaKeis shouted. "I was trying to find you! I cant believe you and mom left me...." LaKeis said looking down. The other girl looked at LaKeis with shock on her face. "Well, what've you got to say Lasheona?!" LaKeis said. The girl ran out of the room. LaKeis ran after her and ran really quickly. LaKeis cornered her near the river and stopped to catch her breath. LaKeis went closer to Lasheona and got down on her hands and knees. "Why did you leave me.....why?" LaKeis asked choking in tears. Lasheona ran over to LaKeis to try and comfort her. LaKeis shook her off and stood up. "I know why you destroyed our village. You couldnt control the power and the demon within you took over. I was young back then. I didnt understand and now I do." "Then why did you run away?" LaKeis asked. "You must've grown since I couldnt recognize you that well." Lasheona said chuckling. LaKeis laughed while wiping away the tears on her face. "Come on. Lets get back to lunch." LaKeis said happily. Lasheona nodded and followed behind LaKeis smiling.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KH1Oblivion on December 30, 2006, 6:34:41 AM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionCool!!! superperb!!!

sasukeluver on December 29, 2006, 12:41:42 AM

sasukeluver on
sasukeluvercool! Write more please?!
 
-:- Blue -:-
 
P.S. you forgot to tell me about it.
 

tayloralisa on December 28, 2006, 6:50:51 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaI got 2 see ma sis after all this time!