Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Final Goodbye:LaKeis

A girl with extrodinary power over snow finally gets her chance to become hokage.

Chapter 20 - Final Goodbye:LaKeis

Chapter 20 - Final Goodbye:LaKeis
"What do you mean you have to go?!" Naruto yelled. "I have to go with my sister. She may need help. Its dangerous out here you know." "Hmph. Leaving wont let you become hokage." Sasuke said coldly. "Well arent we dark? You seem very heartbroken Sasuke-kun. Maybe Ill help with that when I come back to become hokage myself." Lasheona said while blushing. Sasuke blushed and turned his head away. Naruto looked down. He ran over to LaKeis and hugged her. LaKeis blushed madly. Naruro whispered in her ear and "Good luck and please.....come back." This made LaKeis blush even more. Naruto let go and smiled. Sakura looked at Naruto and thought ~Naruto's smile. That's not his usual smile.~ LaKeis decided that she will come back to become hokage. And this time she'll be tougher than ever. LaKeis nodded at Naruto and said "I WILL come back. I swear it." LaKeis took out her fist and held it to her chest. "See you guys soon." LaKeis said while running with her sister. "Naruto likes you." Lasheona said while smiling. "Hmmm...Uh...I" LaKeis hesitated. "You OK?" her older sister asked. "Yeah" LaKeis said. ~I will come back......I swear it.~

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sasukeluver on December 30, 2006, 7:44:55 AM

sasukeluver on
sasukeluverCoo! Please tell me when you get started with the sequel

KH1Oblivion on December 30, 2006, 6:36:59 AM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionGood ending!!! Tell me when you have the first chap to the sequel please!?

tayloralisa on December 30, 2006, 5:54:34 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaFinal chapter! Ill create a sequel to this right now!