Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Episode 1 ''Enter the new digital world!''

This is my new fan story; Hopefully you'll like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Terra

Chapter 1 - Episode 1 ''Enter the new digital world!''

Chapter 1 - Episode 1 ''Enter the new digital world!''
Episode one, Enter the new digital world!

A dark cloudy night fell over the city, lighting crashed and the thunder rolled,inside one house lived a boy named Tim, Tim was a nice lad but since his mother died he became a rough teenager outsideing everyone from him, becomeing shut down and agressive towards everyone who tryed to help him; No one could save him from his fate.Tim was in his room on his computer as always, even though he acts tough he's really a computer geek or a hacker if you will, Tim raised his head and peeked out of the window at the rain slashing and driping outside, he could see a lighting bolt, his eye flashed at the sight when the bolt of energy hit a nearby tree setting it ablaze.
Tim said to himself ''This weather sucks,it reminds me to much of that day.'' He said shuddering,
he turned to his computer again and started searching the net,''noting new here or there,'' he said sighing with a blank expression.

Meanwhile in the digital world a black digimon, named Rarukamon was walking in a digital city called severeleven covering himself with a white blanket. Rarukamon was a normal digimon untill a strange night a strange unknowed virus came to him and changed his body into his darken state. Since that night Rarukamon has been kicked out of every place he has been so far, he was forced to be alone darkening him even more.while he was walking a gummymon came up to him and tryed to play with Rarukamon,
gummymon said to him ''hey wanna play! come on I wanna play!'' his voice anoyed Rarukamon.

Rarukamon replyed to him in a snarling voice, ''Don't you know what I am kid? I'm a monster everyone knows it! Now unless you want to become some data for me to eat you'll get out of my way and leave me alone!'' his voice scared gummymon and the little digimon started to cry. ''Wahhhhhhhh!'' Rarukamon jumped back, ''Ok ok sorry kid! just stop crying your getting the others to stare!'' after he said that a leomon came up to them he loomed over Rarukamon in power.
leomon spoke in a might voice that scared Rarukamon, ''You! your not a normal digimon are you? I can sense it inside of you, YOU WILL LEAVE THIS CITY NOW!'' he roared.
Rarukamon glared at leomon, ''I was just leaveing.'' he started to run and left the city runing into the forest.

Rarukamon started to walk now and tears ran from his eyes across his jaws, ''Why...why am I cursed like this?'' He stoped at a river that was near the dirt road. siting down now he was crying by himself, ''Why..why must I be like this? I...need someone...I need a friend,I only ask for one true friend...someone that can understand me.'' He looked up at the sky, ''is that too much to ask for?'' the blanket fell off of him and it showed his black body with dark blue markings across his body. ''Even if I am like this...I wish for a friend...only one...thats all I need.''

Back in the human world Tim was typeing away makeing fun of the newbies on his normal sites, all of a sudden he heard from the computer, A almost mystic voice said ''Tim...'' Tim fell off his chair and sat up looking at the computer blinking. ''did my computer just call my name? I must of drank to much soda or ate something bad.'' he said not beliveing what just happened. ''Tim...are you there?'' the computer said the voice now sounded broken and filled with static , Tim got to his feet. ''Yes I'm here voice from my computer that isnt real.'' he said to his own computer wich made him look crazy at the momment. ''I'm so sorry you must not belive I am talking to you right now.'' Tim shook his head up and down,''Tim someone needs you...Someone that you must be with to save your world and mine.'' Tim raised his eyebrow ''What are you talking about? No one needs me.'' he said with a sad voice.''Thats not true...my h-brzzz wo-brzz needs y-brzz-u to become the next digides-brzz'' the static was getting worst. ''Huh? what was that!?'' he said worrying, ''I have to transport you now...I can't keep this conection up...Tim welcome to the digital world!'' the computer said then a blinding light came from it and grabed Tim sucking him into his computer.


Rarukamon was still at the river when he saw a rip in the sky, ''WHATS THAT?!'' he said with his mouth a gape,He got to his feet and saw Tim falling from the sky. ''whats that thing? It looks like its gonna-hey your gonna crash!'' he screamed as Tim crashed into the forest ahead of him. Rarukamon ran towards the place Tim crashed,Rarukamon came to where Tim was hanging from a tree brance in completely new clothes and the always styleish goggles. Tim was passed out with a cut on his arm from the fall, Rarukamon got Tim down from the tree and layed him down on the ground.''It looks hurt.'' Rarukamon said to himself, ''I wonder what kind of digimon it is? I never saw one like this before.'' He poked tim in the stomach with his claws and with that tim jumped up in pain from getting poked by sharp claws. ''OW WHAT THE HEl-'' He looked at Rarukamon. Tim when pale and his eye wided, ''wha--wha--WHAT ARE YOU?!'' He freaked and looked around him ''Where am I? where is this?!'' He looked at himself ''Why do I have diffrent clothes on?!'' He started runing back and forth freaking out waveing his arms like a weirdo.

''Why am I-Ow'' he stoped runing and held his arm a little bit of blood leaked from his fingers. Rarukamon walked up to him ''your hurt from that fall arent you?'' Tim looked at Rarukamon ''yeah I guess its just a cut though it will hea--YOUR CAN TALK?!'' Rarukamon sighed ''You can so why can't I?'' Tim looked at him ''You got a point...where am I? and what are you?'' rarukamon looked at him ''your in the digital world and I'm a digimon short for digital monster!'' he said almost happyily. Tim looked at him ''My name is Tim and I'm a human'' Rarukamon looked at him, ''Human huh...never heard of it but nice to meet you Tim I'm Rarukamon!'' They both looked at each other smileing. ''Well it's nice to meet you to Rarukamon but can you tell him how to get back to my own world?'' Rarukamon shook his head no ''I don't know how you even got here let alone your world and how to get back to it.'' They both sighed but then a light came from Tims cellphone that he had with him, ''whats going on with my cell phone?'' The cell phone transformed into a digivice.

from the digivice he heard the voice again, ''Tim this is your digivice now...you'll know when to use it, and Rarukamon is your partner now, and your friend.'' Rarukamon looked at the digivice ''Fr--friend?'' he said suprised, ''Yes I heared your crys for a friend...and tim's crys as well so...I got you two together.'' Tim looked not impress ''You draged me from my world to be someones friend?'' the digivice replyed to this ''No I got you here for a biger reason...the digital world is under attack by weird viruses that are takeing control of the digimon and forceing them to kill each other.'' Rarukamon looked even more suprised ''you mean my virus?'' he said worrying ''No you are diffrent...the virus you have tryed to control you, but something stoped it, even I don't know what though. But this isn't time for chit chat Tim, Rarukamon you must go to the city named severone, there you will find me.''

Tim then said ''hey wait I never said I wanted to help anyone!'' he said almost screaming. ''Tim its destiny...you can't control it, now farwell for now.'' the voice went away, Time shook his digivice ''hey wait come back here!'' He sighed ''I guess we are partners rarukamon, lets go already.'' Rarukamon looked at Tim ''But don't you care that I look this way?'' Tim looked back at him ''what you looking like a dino? nah I got use to it already.'' Rarukamon shook his head ''No I ment the fac I have a virus inside of me? makeing me dark and evil.'' Tim shook his head ''nah your not evil,Your diffrent but not evil'' He said then smiled. ''Now lets go I want to get back home!'' Rarukamon blinked for a while then smiled ''Comeing Tim!'' And he started following his new friend.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

terra77 on April 19, 2008, 5:43:32 AM

terra77 on
terra77I hope you guys injoy this,