Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - switched

Inu & kagome have switched bodies thanks to kaede. Find out what happens in this twisted adventure. Please comment!

Chapter 2 - switched

Chapter 2 - switched
Chapter 2: Switched

That night as the group settled down to eat, Sango offered to fix the drinks. "That's okay Kagome, I'll get them." When the drinks were fixed she discretly added Kaede's potion to InuYasha's and Kagome's cups. "There now, everyone drink up!"
Miroku, Shippo, and Sango watched nervesouly as Inu and Kagome downed their drinks in one gulp. All was quiet and still AND THEN.........nothing happened.
"Why didn't it work, Miroku?" whispered Shippo.
"I don't know. Maybe Lady Kaede made a mistake while making the potion. But maybe that is for the best. Who know what that potion could have done?"
**********************************************************************
Early the next morning, Kagome rose before her friends and decided to start packing for the days journey. As she stood up she realized two things, 1: She was wearing InuYasha's clothes. &
2: She was looking at her own body that was still asleep.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
screamed Kagome. "I'M INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"What are you yellin about now wench?!" mumbled InuYasha.
"Are you tryin to......" he broke off as he turned around and came face to face with, well, himself. "What the......"
Right about this time Miroku, Shippo, and Sango all burst out into worried laughter."So that's what the potion does!" laughed Shippo.
"Potion? What potion?" growled InuYasha,but that just made the three friends laugh harder. It was funny to see 'Kagome' growl.
"Yes, what potion? Please explain." cried Kagome."What's going on?"
"Yesterday, Lady Kaede overheard the three of us wishing that you two would stop fighting and then..."Shippo left off waiting for one of the others to finish the story.
"And then, she handed Sango a potion which she said would allow the two of you to get to know one another a lot better." finished Miroku.
"But we had no idea this is what she meant!" cried Sango."We never meant for this to happen!"
"Why I oughta'....WHAT WERE YOU THINKING! I'M GONNA...."
"InuYasha, sit!" cried Kagome, but there was no thud, no cursing, no anything.
"HAHAHA! You can't do that to me while I'm you, but i wonder...SIT!" And with that Kagome suddenly found herself kissing the dirt. InuYasha was beside himself with laughter but he finally managed to say, "At last! I can give you a taste of your own medicine! SIT!" Once again Kagome went crashing down to Earth,
which was followed by more laughter.
"I have to get Kaede to switch us back!" that was all Kagome had time to think before, well you know.

*Sorry if it is a bit confusing, but this is my first story and I have plenty more ideas for theses two. Still comment and tell me what you think and if I should keep this going.*

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

homiez502 on September 25, 2006, 7:53:45 AM

homiez502 on
homiez502keep going
lol

*favs*

Inu_lover1644 on April 1, 2006, 4:33:29 PM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644oh gosh

Koolkat6968 on December 19, 2005, 8:55:30 AM

Koolkat6968 on
Koolkat6968ha this is hilairious!

SolitaryDreamer on July 25, 2005, 4:12:20 AM

SolitaryDreamer on
SolitaryDreamerVery funny...
I'm gonna read the rest of it^_^