Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - that's not my woman

Inu & kagome have switched bodies thanks to kaede. Find out what happens in this twisted adventure. Please comment!

Chapter 3 - that's not my woman

Chapter 3 - that's not my woman
Chapter 3:That's not my woman

Kagome couldn't stop thinking about what Kaede had said.Her words just echoed around her now silver haired head.
**********************************************************************
(FLASHBACK)
" I'm sorry Kagome but I can't switch you back. You two need to learn to treat each other with respect and dignity. I refuse to even consider it until each of you has learned your lesson."
**********************************************************************
"Hey Kagome, what cha' thinkin about so hard?" asked InuYasha as he sped up to come and walk beside her.
"What Kaede said. I mean like what did she mean 'learn our lesson'
And how in the world are you taking this so calmly. WE ARE IN EACH OTHERS BODIES AND WE CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT"
"Hey calm down it isn't that bad. In fact it could have been worse..."
"oh really? How?" sobbed Kagome.
"Uhhhh...."
"I knew it." Kagome sighed. Suddenly she stopped "Hmmmm... what's that smell?"
"Quick, tell me what it smells like Kagome"
"Ummm..ok. It sorta smells like, well an earthy woodsy dirty, kinda smell. You know what I mean."
"Yeah I know it to well. It's Koga."
And sure enough they could see a whirlwind approaching. When it got closer it trampled InuYasha's body and came to a rest in front of Kagome's."Ah, Kagome! Did you miss me?"
"I never miss you! You mangy wolf and stop holdin my hand like that. What are you gay?"
Koga aburbtly released the hand of the body in front of him." You're not my woman! Who are you?"
"Isn't obvious stupid! I'm Inuyasha!" he yelled. "And FYI you just trampled 'your woman' YOU FREAKIN IDIOT!"
Koga turned to see Kagome pick herself up and brush herself off.
"I never realized how much that hurt." mumbled Kagome.
She turned around and found koga three inches away from her face just staring at her.
"K....K....Kagome?" he asked.
"Uh-hu." she nodded. "Yep, it's me."
Koga growled and turned to face InuYasha, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY KAGOME FLEABAG!"
"WHAT!!! I DIDN'T DO THIS! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I WOULD?" InuYasha yelled right back.
"I don't know, but I'd bet my life you had some thing to do with it. Still I don't have time for you mutt." He turned back to his beloved trapped in his enemy's body "Don't worry ok? I'll love you no matter what. Later Kagome!" Koga called over his shoulders as he sped off, dissapearing once again into a whirlwind.
"Ugh...that was just plain freaky!" cried Shippo."Koga telling 'InuYasha' how much he loved 'him'. Ewwwww!"
"Shut up runt, he wasn't really telling me that he loved me, but your right that was just wrong!" InuYasha replied.
"OH NO!" Kagome screamed all of a sudden.
"What! What is it!" asked InuYasha as he peered around trying to see if there was any danger.
"I just remembered! I have a final exam in History tomorrow and if I miss it I fail!"

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inu_lover1644 on April 1, 2006, 4:35:56 PM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644OMG O.O THIS IS REALLY BAD! BAD BAD BAD BAD! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Koolkat6968 on December 19, 2005, 8:58:15 AM

Koolkat6968 on
Koolkat6968OMG! this is hilarious!!! must read more!

theGhostofInuYasha on June 28, 2005, 12:23:15 PM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaYES! I did it!!! I FINALLY GAVE STEPHANIE A LAUGH ATTACK!!!
GO ME!

JamesMarsters on June 28, 2005, 12:05:33 PM

JamesMarsters on
JamesMarstersLOL. HA HA HA. That was hilarious. I fell out of my seat. I actually had a laugh attack.