Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - the test

Inu & kagome have switched bodies thanks to kaede. Find out what happens in this twisted adventure. Please comment!

Chapter 4 - the test

Chapter 4 - the test
Chapter 4:the Test


"InuYasha! You have to go!" wailed Kagome. "I can't looking like this! If *I'm* not there tomorrow I fail the whole class! So...Please?"
InuYasha sat in the middle of Kagome's room with his eyes closed and he appeared as if deep in thought.
"Feh." was her only reply.
"Come on..........Please" Kagome begged." It'll mean a lot to me."
Inu opened one eye and finally said, "Fine I'll go, but I don't know a thing about what I'm supposed to take a test on. I'll probably fail anyway." he mumbled
"oh no your not!" smiled Kagome "Tonight, we cram!"
"I don't think I like the sound of that....." sighed InuYasha.
"We'll start with feudal Japan and move up and after that we'll..."
**********************************************************************
Early the next morning InuYasha headed off towards Kagome's school. He still felt a little weird wearing Kagome's skirt and he kept trying to pull it down. Earning him many strange looks from people on the street. He blushed and stopped, trying to concentrate on everything he had learned last night. He finally made his way inside the large, and sorta intimidating building.
InuYasha froze in the middle of the hallway with a helpless look on his face. He was near panic when he heard someone call 'his' name."Hey, Kagome! Come on! Don't want to be late for Mr. H's test do ya?" It was one of Kagome's three friends, if he remembered correctly.
"Uhhh....Yeah, right. Wait for me!" he called after the girl as he ran after her. "Hold on!"
InuYasha finally caught up to the girl and was about to snap off on how she should learn to wait when Kagome's other friends showed up. "Hi Kagome! Are you ready for the test today? I heard it's going to be super hard!"
"Yeah!" chimed in one of the other girls "Mr. H has really out done himself this year!"
"gulp.." was all InuYasha could get to come from his throat.

**********************************************************************
(during the test)
InuYasha sat near the back of the room listening to the teacher go over the 'during the test speech'
"And remember if you can't get one skip it and come back to it later, ok?.....begin."
Inu flipped his paper over and stared down at list of questions.
He read the first question and thought
He knew the second one as well and the third.....
By the time the block was over InuYasha had answered ever question and was feeling confident he had passed it for Kagome.
**********************************************************************
(back out in the hall)
"Well, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be." The four 'girls'
walked down the hall toward the lunchroom.
"Yeah, I mean....oh no!*giggle* Here comes Hojo!" The three friends started giggeling like crazy while InuYasha put up a confused face.
"Hojo? Who's that? Do I know him?" asked Inu.
"Know him! he has the biggest crush on you! To bad you already have a boy friend. You two would make a cute couple!" sighed one of the girls. "yeah...too bad."
"I...Have....a boyfriend?" asked InuYasha.
"Yeah you know! The tall guy, dresses in red, silver hair! I can't believe you would forget your own boy friend. I mean....."
InuYasha never heard the rest, he was already halfway back to Kagome's.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inu_lover1644 on April 1, 2006, 4:38:06 PM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! DUDE! this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! I like it! I like it!

Koolkat6968 on December 19, 2005, 9:00:39 AM

Koolkat6968 on
Koolkat6968STILL REALLY HILARIOUS!

JamesMarsters on June 30, 2005, 9:16:37 AM

JamesMarsters on
JamesMarstersi like this chapter.