Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - sooo....i'm your boyfriend

Inu & kagome have switched bodies thanks to kaede. Find out what happens in this twisted adventure. Please comment!

Chapter 5 - sooo....i'm your boyfriend

Chapter 5 - sooo....i'm your boyfriend
Chapter 5: Sooo...i'm your 'boyfriend'

Ever since InuYasha had left to go to school, Kagome had layed on the sofa drifting in and out of sleep. So when Inu burst through the door calling out her name, she literally jumped 3 ft. in the air!
"InuYasha! You scared me! Ummmm...How did the test go?"
she asked as her heart rate returned to normal. "Do think I stand a chance of passing?"
"Yeah, sure, whatever...Listen...uhh...Today, I was talking to your friends when this Hojo guy walked by and..."
"Hojo! OMG what did he say? What did YOU say? What..."
"KAGOME! Nothing, ok, nothing. I said nothing he said nothing, got it?"
"Got it."
"Ok, but as he was walking by one of your friends said that you and Hojo would make a cute couple. But then another said Yeah to bad you have a boyfriend...aaaaand well when I asked about 'him' they described me. Soooo...am I your boyfriend?" He said all of this trying to look everywhere but her face. He was scared to death of what she would say, but he had to know.
"Well...I....I mean...Yeah, sorta..." Kagome turned the color of the haori she was wearing and looked away."How else do I explain you being here all the time?"
"Oh...yeah...Well, we better head back...to you know, the other."
Inu said all this with his back to Kagome, he wouldn't let her see the tears waiting to fall from his now chocolate brown eyes.
"yeah let's go..." Kagome stood up making sure her silver bangs covered the pain reflected in her golden eyes. Nothing else was said. Nothing else was needed.

*Yeah, I know its short and sloppy but I'm having writer's block so please forgive me.*




Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inu_lover1644 on April 1, 2006, 4:39:59 PM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644yay! geez! it TOOK him long enough to figure that out! lol jk

Koolkat6968 on December 19, 2005, 9:02:51 AM

Koolkat6968 on
Koolkat6968must read more! this story is so awesome

Inuyasha_Demon_Boy on July 1, 2005, 11:52:12 AM

Inuyasha_Demon_Boy on
Inuyasha_Demon_Boyso... i can't belive that Inuyasha knows that kagome likes him. Please coment on my poems.

MitsukaiOkeruOozora on June 30, 2005, 9:21:07 AM

MitsukaiOkeruOozora on
MitsukaiOkeruOozoraOoh. I like it, please update soon ^-^