Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Sesshomaru's jewel shard

Inu & kagome have switched bodies thanks to kaede. Find out what happens in this twisted adventure. Please comment!

Chapter 6 - Sesshomaru's jewel shard

Chapter 6 - Sesshomaru's jewel shard
Chapter 6: Sesshomaru's jewel shard

Miroku, Shippo, and Sango waited patiently by the well for their friends to return.
"They did say they were coming back today right Sango?" asked Shippo.
"Yes, Why do you ask?"
"I ask cause I'm bored...can't we go without them and..."
At that precise moment InuYasha climbed out of the well and bopped Shippo on the head. "You ain't goin nowhere without me runt."
"Owwww....that hurt!" cried Shippo.
"InuYasha! How can you be so mean! He wasn't going anywhere, so why did you hit him!?" asked Kagome as she hugged the crying kit."If I could I would..."
"You'd what?" smirked InuYasha."Say...SIT!"
*BOOOM* Kagome hit the ground and sent Shippo flying into Sango's arms.
"Is that what you were going to say? Huh, Kagome?" laughed Inu.
Kagome stood up and brushed herself off and whispered under her breath, "You just wait, InuYasha! When I get my body back I'll,"
"What was that?" smirked Inu, "What did you say?"
"Uhh...nothing! I didn't say anything!" replied Kagome "Nothing at all!"
"Good...well let's get going. No use in just standing here."
**********************************************************************
(Meanwhile)

"Look, Lord Sesshomaru! Look what I found!" smiled Rin as she ran up to expressionless demon.
"What is it Rin?" he asked but kept his eyes on the road ahead.
"I don't know Lord Sesshomaru...but it's preety..." She opened her small hand and in her palm lay what looked like a purple/pink crystal. It glittered in the sun and made Rin look away.
"Me' Lord, the girl has found a sacred jewel shard!"
**********************************************************************

Shippo sat on Kagome's head playing with her new Inu ears, "Kagome! Inu ears look better on you!"
"Think so?" she giggeled tweaking her ears herself, not pointing out that she kinda was InuYasha.
"Would you stop doin' that!" growled InuYasha.
"Why? Are we bothering you" asked Kagome as she continued to poke her ears.
"YEAH! AS A MATTER OF A FACT YOU ARE!"
"Back off...Right now these ears are mine so I'll poke em' as much as I wanna! So you can get over it!"
"Well how about I...Whoa...that's weird..." he mumbled taking a couple of steps backward holding his head."What was that?"
"What was what InuYasha?" asked Miroku turning around to look at his friend.
"I don't know...it feels as if I'm being pulled in that direction..." he whispered as he pointed to the left and into the forest.
Sango looked at Kagome and asked, "Could it be he is sensing a sacred jewel shard?"
"I think he is...InuYasha..." she whispered.
"Come on it's this way." and with that he bounded into the forest with the others following close behind.
**********************************************************************
"Me' lord? Why have you stopped?" Jaken asked as he stood beside his master.
"Jaken, take Rin back to the castle. I'm going on alone."
"Yes me' lord....Come along Rin..."
Sesshomaru watched until they were outa sight and then lept into a tree. "InuYasha...do you intentionly come this way or is it because of this..." He held the shard between his thumb and index finger.
**********************************************************************
"Uh-Oh..." sighed Kagome. "I smell something..."
"What is it this time?" Inu was starting to get frustrated. This was like the 30eth time she had said that.
"It's kinda like...toasted vanilla & green tea..." she said as she sniffed the air again. "Yeah that's it..."
InuYasha stopped dead in his tracks and turned shakeily towards his friend. "Are you sure..."
"Yeah what's wrong? You're starting to scare me..."
"Yeah what is it InuYasha? You look like you just saw a ghost... You didn't did you?" cried Shippo off of Sango's head. "I don't like ghosts..."
"Shut up runt! I didn't see no ghost...Kagome...are you sure?"
"Yes! What is it!"
"...Sesshomaru..."

*Uh-oh! Sesshomaru-sama is here! Yeah for fluffy!!!*


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inu_lover1644 on April 1, 2006, 4:44:28 PM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644DUDE! me neither! ahhhhhhhh! omg contions:stop typing you idiot! lol

Koolkat6968 on December 19, 2005, 9:05:38 AM

Koolkat6968 on
Koolkat6968can't wait 2 see sesshy's expression in the next chapter*quickly studies for geometry mid-term*