Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Your not Worth my time...part 1

Inu & kagome have switched bodies thanks to kaede. Find out what happens in this twisted adventure. Please comment!

Chapter 7 - Your not Worth my time...part 1

Chapter 7 - Your not Worth my time...part 1
Chapter 7: You're not worth my time... Part 1

The group froze as Sesshomaru lept silently from the tree landing with his back to them.
"InuYasha...are you really this ignorant? Coming right to me...Well it saves me the trouble of finding you." He turned and saw his brother crouching behind the Miko. When he saw this a smile almost crossed his face. "Letting a wench fight your battels now, InuYasha? Well...maybe she'll put up a better fight."
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" growled InuYasha from Kagome's body which actually caused a faint smile to cross the demon's face.
"Hmm...so the human has a mouth on her" his smile faded quickly "Insolent wench step aside so that I may kill my brother."
"Umm...I'm not your brother." squeaked the voice of a hanyou. "I'm Kagome, thats InuYasha." she said pointing to the person directly in front of her.
Sesshomaru merely blinked and replied, "Nice try, but I'm not easily fooled. Draw your sword brother, for I grow tired of this foolishness." Sesshomaru slowly drew his sword giving time for his opponent to do the same. When he did not draw his frown deepened. "Did you not hear me half-breed? I said draw!" Sesshomaru lept at his opponents throat but Sango's boomerange stopped him short. "Hirakotsu!" The weapon quickly returned to the woman a stride the two-tail. A monk sat behind her, scrolls in hand.
"grrr....stay outa this!" InuYasha growled. "This isn't your fight!"
"But..."
"I said stay outa this!"
"Ha, I would have thought you most of all would crave asistence in a battle against one such as me."
"Your really full of yourself, aren't you?" smirked Inu.
"Enough Wench! Die InuYasha!" and with that Sesshy once again lunged at the half demon.
Seeing that Kagome was just standing there, (Author's Note: Stupid Ain't She?) InuYasha pushed her out of the way and took the blow. Inu fell to the ground clutching his bleeding arm and yelled to Kagome, "What Are You Doing? Fight Back Kagome!"
"But..."
"Just do it!...Look OUT!" Shessy launched another lethal attack which Kagome dodged just in time. Finally taking InuYasha's advice Kagome drew Tetsaiga, and nearly dropped it.
"Wow, this is really heavy..." Kagome panted lifting the sword barely an inch from the ground. "Inu makes it look so easy ...WHOA!" Kagome dropped the sword and lept into a nearby tree narrowly missing the blade of Sesshomaru's sword.
"What's the matter InuYasha? Tired already?" laughed the crazed demon.
"I Told YOU I'M NOT INUYASHA!" Kagome screamed continuing to jump from tree to tree. "HE IS!!!"
"Bastard! You leave Kagome alone! Its me you want!" InuYasha was back on his feet trying to keep his now inferior eyes on the two fighters. He never realized that she might not be able to weild Tetsaiga, he had thought having his body would be enough but...
"InuYasha! If You won't let us help, do something yourself!" Sango shouted.
"Try shooting one of Kagome's arrows!" Miroku sounded as he threw Inu the bow.
"huh?...yeah ok..." He quickly knocked an arrow and took aim, or well at least tried to. They moved to fast for him to get a clear shot, but if he didn't do something soon Kagome would surely die. So praying for the best he let the arrow fly.



Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inu_lover1644 on April 1, 2006, 4:47:02 PM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644om gosh dude!

Koolkat6968 on December 19, 2005, 9:08:10 AM

Koolkat6968 on
Koolkat6968cool! must read more!

Kari562 on July 13, 2005, 2:26:30 AM

Kari562 on
Kari562I love this! Update soon please!!