Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

A girl gets a letter telling her to come to 994 Corna Ave. what will ahppen next? Read and find out.

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


The Dead Letter

Celia opened the envelope she found on her doorstep. It had no name on it. Inside the letter read, “Dear Celia, I wish for you to come to 994 Corna Ave. Meet me inside at 1:00pm tomorrow to catch up. From your childhood friend, Lilia.”

Celia hasn't seen Lilia in seventeen years. They used to be best friends when they were five. Celia ran inside to pack her things. She finished quickly and went to sleep wanting tomorrow to come. She tossed and turned until her eyes slowly shut.

She woke up to her alarm clock at 9:45am. She got up and got ready as fast as possible. The thought of seeing Lilia kept racing through her mind. She climbed into the front seat of her car and drove to 994 Corna Ave.

Her car stopped in front of a large, old mansion. “Wo..”, Celia said to herself as she hopped out of the car and rang the doorbell. As soon as she did the door swung open. “Hello!?”, Celia yelled. Hearing no reply she walked into the house.

The entrance room was huge, black and white pictures hung on each wall. Celia looked at them with little interest wanting to see Lilia. After examining a picture on the west wall she went to the east of the room. A loud banging noise came from behind her. She turned around quickly to see all sixteen pictures on the floor. The same noise reoccurred three more times as all pictures on the east, north and south walls fell. The door she entered through shut with a loud bang. Slowly the door on the north wall opened revealing another room. Celia walked in slowly and cautiously.

She looked around and saw lots of furniture covered in white sheets. She recognized a couch, a lamp, two chairs, a television, and a globe set on a desk. A high pitched giggle filled the room. In the corner was a moving object under a sheet. The giggling continued as Celia walked closer. She pulled off the sheet and to her surprise nothing was there.

She continued into a different room. In this room was thousands of mirrors. Celia walked through the rows of mirrors with a sickening feeling inside her. A grey blue figured dashed by her reflection. Celia looked around hearing more giggling. Suddenly a mirror shattered and one by one every mirror broke.

Celia looked toward the door that was slowly shutting. She darted for the door just in time. She went into a room across from the previous one. As soon as she opened the door a melody played. She recognized it. The room she was in was a child's room. The melody was her favorite lullaby when she was a child. A grey blue person walked toward her. Standing in front of her was a child ghost. The ghost was Lilia.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MewNeko on September 10, 2006, 6:26:18 AM

MewNeko on
MewNekoWoah
That's dark,yet so sad.....