Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - wasted time

This is only a song I wrote.

Chapter 1 - wasted time

Chapter 1 - wasted time
Wasted Time
One day passed,and then another,one day passed and then another,so on a week passed,so on another week passed,and I kept my secret.But I wanted to say it I wanted to scream it I was just a coward infront of you.I was gonna scream it I was gonna say it wasted time wasted time wasted time.I can't go back wasted time wasted time wasted time I'd go back and track the day I was gonna say.I talked and walke with you so on the days passed,so on time kept going and I just stayed and wait untill the end.I was gonna scream it I was gonna say it wasted time wasted time wasted I can't go back wasted time wasted time wasted time I'd go back and track the day I was gonna say.You shared all I did too but my secret stayed with me not caring just staring at time.I was gonna scream it I was gonna say it wasted time wasted time wasted time I can't go back wasted time wasted time wasted time I'd go back and tack the day I was gonna say.One day I was going to scream and say to you.I was running to you I was going to you.I was gonna hold you,grab you,kiss you,I was gonna do untill I saw you with another one.Holding their hand,grabbing them,kissing them,loving them.But I was gonna say.I was so close and yet so far.I was gonna scream it I was gonna say it wasted time wasted time wasted time I can't go back wasted time wasted time wasted time I'd go back and track the day I was gonna say.I was gonna and only gonna.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BlackBeauty on November 1, 2005, 4:33:56 AM

BlackBeauty on
BlackBeautyWell, i dont know how the tune goes, but the words are pretty intresting. Congrats..!