Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the begging

THIS IS YAOI! royed. please comment, its my first one on fma, and i wanna know how i did.

Chapter 1 - the begging

Chapter 1 - the begging
Sighing, Colonel Roy Mustang sat behind his desk, bored to the bone. If there was a monster that fed on boredom, the monster would be having all-you-can-eat with mustang. Roy picked up his lonesome looking pen and gradually, savoring the moment of actually doing something other than paperwork, lifted it to his nose, where he balanced it professionally on the rim.

WHAM.

Roy started at the sound of his office door being slammed open, and his pen toppled off his nose and onto the floor. Growling in a dog-like fashion, Roy fixed a glare to the certain blonde alchemist that was standing in front of his desk.

What was the meaning of that bean sprout? I dropped my pen Roy said, smirking.
At this Eds face went red, matching his overcoat. WHO S SO SHORT YOU COULD EAT A BOWL FULL OF HIM BOILED WITH AN OLD BOOT!?!

Roy raised his eyebrows. Now that wasn t a retort you heard everyday. Calmly, Roy got out an old notebook and wrote that retort down. What are you doing? Ed said, curious but still very much so angry. Hm? Oh, nothing, just writing the name of the girl Im going to date tonight Roy lied, slightly blushing but still trying to hold onto some dignity. Ed frowned. Slowly the color drained from his face and it returned to its normal, perfect complexion. Roy caught himself staring into Fullmetal s eyes, losing himself in their golden orbs. Coughing slightly, Roy asked, slightly flustered, so you waltzed in here to ask me what I m doing or something else? now it was Ed s time to blush. Well- I  ah um - well, I was wondering if I could have some time off. Maybe a week? My Automail is busted and I have to go see Aunt Panaka. (sp?) Roy looked taken aback, before an all too familiar smirk dashed across his features. Oh, what about that lovely girl you were with last time? Now what was her name again? Win  Winly - Winry that was it! Dont you want to go see her? Ed blushed, remembering the last time he had seen the girl. She had tried to kiss him, with very little success, since Ed was running as fast as he could towards central. Uh -no. no not at all. She - shes not my type. He was blushing. Down came Roys eyebrows. Who said anything about types? Well if you insist on talking about that stuff, who is your type? at this the short alchemist strode in front of his desk and slammed his hands on it.  THAT S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! YOU MAY BE SEXY BUT IT DOESN T MEAN THAT YOU CAN GO POKING IN OTHER PEOPLES LOVE LIVES!!! Roy blinked. Did he just say he was sexy..?



Ed s eyes went wide as he realized what he had just said. I  I - I didnt mean that! Sorry, colonel, may I be dismissed? without waiting for an answer, Ed fled the office. Stunned, Roy looked in the direction that the blond had gone. Suddenly, not even knowing what he was doing and certainly not aware that his pen was now leaking on his carpet floor and hed probably be shot by Hawkeye that afternoon, Roy chased after Fullmetal.



Ed was running. Running as fast he could towards the train station. He wanted to get out of central as fast as he could, he wanted to be anywhere but here. He Heard someone shout behind him and he turned while still running. Seeing no one, Ed turned back to where he was facing-



To slam straight into a tree. On his back, Ed groaned. Why whenever he was running he always had to slam into something or trip over? Slowly, Ed stood up, massaging his buttocks.  do that often? Ed froze. Oh, no. oh no no no no no no no..



Roy had caught up to Ed, just in time to see him slam into a tree. Suppressing giggles, Roy strode over to ed, standing behind him. Ed got up, his hands rather low on his back. Ed whipped around.  uh  no - I mean, yes - no wait, NO! and with that he took off, again, only to trip over a trashcan. Shaking his head, Roy picked the boy up. Now, Fullmetal, answer me this question: did you or did you not call me sexy? Ed squirmed, trying to get out of the Colonels grip. He failed. Suddenly Ed got an idea. I dont have to tell you! Ha! I cant say anything if Im talking about something else! at this, Ed starting singing. MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD, DAMNRIGHT ITS BETTER THAN YOURS MUSTANG I CAN TEACH YOU- and at this the flame alchemist lost his patience. Pulling Ed closer by his collar, Roy did the only thing he could thing of to shut the boy up. He kissed him. Not just a peck or a quick splodge, but a full-out pashing. Ed melted into the kiss, putting his hands on mustangs neck. Roy pulled away and realized where they were. In the middle of the Central military, and everyone around them, which had to be around 200 people were staring at them. Roy looked rather scared.



Ed looked up at Roy, breathless from, what had been, his very first kiss. And oh, it was the best kiss he could have imagined. And he understood that the colonel would be embarrassed, so Ed announced the only thing that came into his mind:



Were rehearsing a play?



And with that both Roy and Ed danced around crazily singing my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard damn right its better than yours, I can teach you but I have to charge













(authors note)



BWA HAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah well this was my first yaoi fanfic, and im sorry the kissing bit wasnt that detailed, its just ive never been kissed (oh, the shame&) and I dont know what its like so I sorta just imagined. Woo. Also I think I spelt winrys grandmothers name wrong&ah well. I know it has slight winry bashing, but thats just natural for me coz I dont exactly like winry that much&she beats people with wenches,. Please comment!






Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on October 29, 2006, 6:25:34 PM

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on
xXEddyxXxLoverXxLOL!!! That's hilarios! Yeah I have never been kissed but still, when i explain the kisses in my fanfics, they are really detailed!
How does that work?O_o
Anyway I loved it lol! *Faves*