Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Answers

erm, something i did when i was bored, a series of questions regarding Science and Alchemy. quiz yourself! its fun...i think....

Chapter 2 - Answers

Chapter 2 - Answers
1. What is Alchemy’s first law?

Human Kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. to obtain, something of equal value must be lost.

2. Draw a 3 different types of transmutation circles, and describe there purpose.

Any transmutation circle, for example:

The elric brothers's first transmutation circle, consisting of a box in two circles. designed for the most basic alchemy experiments.

the tringam brother's transmutation circle, curved lines to symbolise circle of life, usually used with plant-like objects.

Human Transmutation circle, specifically designed with the runes and sculpture to hold a soul in place for long enough to create a human.

3. What are 14 properties of the human body?

water, carbon, ammonea, lime, phospherus, salt, salt piter, fluorine, iron, sulper, silicon, magnesium, allunium, protein, and if your really a teachers pet Nitre.

4. Define the basic strength of a transmutation circle.
the basic strength of a transmutation circle is in the nature of the shape itself. the circle represents the circulation of power. by drawing it, that power can be evoked. by understanding the circulation of power and the laws that govern it you can harness that power for yourself.

5. Inertia is a property of Matter.


6. All is one and one is all.


7. Write the symbol’s for:

Alkaline salt

a circle with a semi circle over the top, same sign as "taurus" in star signs.

Copper Calcinate

a circle with a line going downwards, not going THROUGH the circle, with two lines going throught the leader line the same width as the original circle.

Glass

a circle with a line going out from the right hand side, at the end is stopped by a smaller line same width as circle.

Oil

three dots in the shape of a triangle, or a circle with two lines running through it, forming a cross, all topped off with lines as the same width as the circle.

Red Arsenic

a circle with a stem coming from the top, curves outwards.


Nitre

a circle with a line going from top to bottom.


8. Explain “a soldier chooses haste over cleverness”

it means there are no cheap shots, strike quickly and youll end it quickly too.


9. Name 5 characteristics of copper:

toughness, malleability, is a good conductor of electricity, does not corrode, can be wielded and soldered.


10. copper is extracted from ore such as chalcopyrite.


11. what composite of a human body, if changed, may able you to be resistant of harm?

Carbon.

12. What liquid evaporates at room temperature?

Ethanol.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kaitlin_mckitrick on August 28, 2009, 5:26:49 AM

kaitlin_mckitrick on
kaitlin_mckitrickI got seven right when I tried it again! XD

kaitlin_mckitrick on November 5, 2008, 10:57:44 AM

kaitlin_mckitrick on
kaitlin_mckitrickAwesome test!! I failed it! XD Oh well!

Kohakucrazy on November 24, 2007, 9:01:43 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyI got six right!

mandy94t on February 4, 2007, 9:04:37 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tnumber of correct answers:5
conclusion-I'ma dumba$$
awesome job!!

thiefchild on February 4, 2007, 1:43:32 PM

thiefchild on
thiefchildthanx for the comment! heh heh, i got 17 even though im the one who wrote it...lol ^^ im dumb!

mandy94t on February 6, 2007, 7:14:42 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tyou're smarter than I am,though.by quite a lot.I can hardly even draw transmutation circles,but naming their purpose?
I need more studying.WIKIPEDIA!!*cough*^ ^
you're welcome and YOU ROCK!!

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on January 29, 2007, 5:41:13 PM

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on
xXEddyxXxLoverXxLol! I only got 5 2/3! But I still passed! *Dances* I'm gonna do a response to this one if you don't mind! It's fun to do so ya. Great job that was really actually stresses. Me ish sweating>.< *faves?*O_o

chibibreeder on January 29, 2007, 10:17:30 AM

chibibreeder on
chibibreederWHEE!! I FAILED (i only got the 14 elements of the human right, and all is one and one is all... oh! and the first one! XD)