Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - zaks pokemon adventure

this is my first story guys tell me what ya think

Chapter 1 - zaks pokemon adventure

Chapter 1 - zaks pokemon adventure
The wind blew while zak was staring at the beautiful horizon. He was just about to turn ten and was ready to go out on his own. Accompanied by his aron, he and him sought out to be the greatest pokemon trainer in history. Maybe even make a few friends to come along with him. "well aron, were almost ready to set off." but he would have to defeat his teacher in a battle to prove he was ready. tomorrow went by in a snap, he was exited. he went to class and he sat next to his two friends. " hey zak, when you win do you think we can come along with you?" said his friend samantha. Samantha was just about zaks age but a little bit youngershe had frosty blue eyes and black long hairabout down to her waist. she always wore black and blue. zak was secretly in love with samantha but he couldnt find the courage to tell her, he had been friends with samantha and his other friend, jeff. Jeff was short kid, older than zak though, he had jet black hair and light green eyes. " yeah, we'll all pass that exam and we shall all be the best trainers ever", said jeff. " i dont know, there can only be one greatest trainer", said samantha. " well when the time comes, i wish the best for the both of you", said zak. Time passes by, which felt like days to zak, he was nervous and afraid he wouldnt pass. " Zak Champion?". "yes thats me". " come, it is your turn". zak came with the assistant, he waved at samantha and jeff, they waved back. " our student zak champion will be battling his teach mrs. uchiha." she drew her pokeball, as well as zak did. " go, roselia!" from the depths of the pokemon came a beautiful pokemon with roses for hands. " alright lets do this, go aron!". aron was a like a tiny sptted dog expet had the shell of steel. they stared down each other, zak got more nervous by the second fantisizing about his defeat."roselia, magical leaf!". roselia spun around and out whiped two glowing razor sharp leaves. " uh, uh, aron iron defense!" aron balled up and hardened its outer shell, the leaves ricochetted off him." now, headbutt!. aron charged torward roselia. "roselia, solarbeam!" roselia's roses lit up."aww man, aron isnt fast enough to make to roselia before she makes that solarbeam, think, think, uhhh.....come on man, oh i know, aron mud-slap!" aron stopped and kicked up a pile of dirt and hit roselia. roselia lost her accuracy and missed aron with its solarbeam."now metal claw!" aron charged torwards roselia and made a direct hit. " oh no, roselia" said the teacher. "now finished this off with double-edge!". aron glew a bright white color and charged full force, since aron has the "rock-head" ability he takes no recoil.roselia tried to stand up but couldnt gather the strength. "roselia is unable to battle, zak wins! and for his reward, he gets one item off the table of items and his right to go out on his own to become a pokemon trainer" said the prinicple (also the judge). they were calling for samantha for the next final exam. she gave him a hug on the way there, zak blushed." i hope you pass", said zak. "dont worry i will". zak went out to jeff and waited. after 2 hours of waiting they all passed the exams with flying colors. "alright! its just the three of us now, next stop pewter city!" said zak.

So thus begins the start of a long and great adventure with zak,jeff, and samantha who set off to each become one of the best trainers in the world.

so tell me what you think, if i get good reviews, ill make another one kay?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment