Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - the teams first badge

this is my first story guys tell me what ya think

Chapter 2 - the teams first badge

Chapter 2 - the teams first badge
IM MAKING ANOTHER ONE ANYWAY!!!!!


zak and the gang walked along to pewter city, when they made it there, they headed straight for pewter city. they arrived at the gym, zak hesitated for a second but he walked through boldly but nervous because it was his forst gym battle."brock, where are you?","brocks not here but im his substitute". it was brocks dad, "are all of you here for a gym battle or just you?"."all of us want a badge",said jeff. "alright, its going to be a single round battle each, who's up first?" "i am", said zak. "go get'em zak", said samantha. zak smiled and faced his opponent. he threw his pokeball out "go, onix!" Zak was about to back down, bu deep inside he knew if he was gonna be the best, he couldnt be afraaid of anything. after several moments he threw out his pokemon. "go aron!" "let the battle begin", said the judge." onix, slam attack!" onix swung his huge tailat aron. "aron, jump on onix's tail and use doulbe-edge". aron jumped on onix's incoming tail and rushed torward its head and made a direct hit. it fell to the ground, "come on onix get up!" onix gathered its strength an stood up."now, onix, dragon breath!". "aron, mud shot." aron kicked up a huge stream of dirt and used it to neutrify the blast. "now metal claw, end this!" aron hit onix and it was super effective."onix is unable to battle zak wins, next up is samantha rose ". samantha stepped up to the platform. "go, marowak", said brocks dad (i forgot his name)." come on out sableye", said samantha. " a ghost pokemon, i wouldnt taken you for a ghost lover". "i had this pokemon since i was a kid and im gonna raise a team of ghosts, just wait and see!, now back to the task at hand.""right, marowak foresight!". marowak made sableye effective against normal and fightning moves." bone club!"," sableye double team!" sableye split apart and marowak hit the wrong image." now shadow ball". sableye created a ball of dark matter and chucked it at marowak."marowak, get rid of it!" marowak hit the ball sending it flying in the air." sableye, spike it right back at him". sabley jumped in the air and spiked the ball back at marowak. marowak got hit and lost balance."now shadow punch!", sabley dashed torwards marowak,"marowak grab it!", suddenly marowak regained its balance and grabbed sableye's hand."no, sableye!","now hit it with bone club and dont hold back!" marowak lifted his club preparing to strike." sabley night shade" sableye dissapeard. "what!" marowak was on caution, waiting for sableye to strike. "grab it now sableye" sableye grabbed marowak from behind. "now hypnosis", since marowak couldnt move, he could do nothing to resist sableyes hypnosis spell. "now dream eater!" sableye entered marowak's body, moments went by, marowak fell to the ground and sabley emerged from his body. "marowak is unable to battle, samantha wins, next is jeff zero." jeff hi-fived samantha as she walked by. "go, machamp!" " go, bagon!". " let me guess your gonna train dragons right.""wow, howd'ya know." he said sarcastically. "machamp cross-chop"
"bagon, dodge it!" machand aimed for bagon but he just got away. machamo hit the ground leaving a crater."wow that things tough" "machamp, earthquake!". machamp was about to hit the ground. "bagon charge in there!" "are you nuts jeff!"said zak."trust me." bagon charged in,"now get under his hands". machamp charged down with his hands but hit bagons head, there was a loud crack, he broke all four of his hands."you should have known bagons head is harder than steel." " that was genius jeff", said samantha. "bagon flamethrower!" bagon shot a burst of flame at machamp. he fell over. "now wnd this with head butt" bagon jumped in the air and came crashing down on machamp, hitting him like a car. machamp was unconcious. "machamp is unable to battle, jeff wins". "you all deserve this badge, you guys are exellent trainers, i know you guys will be the best someday" they walked out of the gym with a symbol of experience: the boulder badge (only 23 more to go). " next stop cerulean city, but were gonna cut through onix ridge though", said zak."are you insane zak, its dangerous!". "well its faster and besides i need an onix". "for what, i thought you were gonna have an all steel team?" "uh hello, i have a metal coat, you know, the one i got from the item table after graduation.""oh yeah, well i guess were going".

so, or young trainers with their frst badge set off straight for the next and zak will be getting a new pokemon soon. stay tuned for more of zaks adventure

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

thunderangel on October 26, 2006, 9:31:26 AM

thunderangel on
thunderangelwhen they made it there, they headed straight for pewter city gym **