Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - I don't wanna go to school!

Krackle age 13 goes throght a lot scarier changes than just pubertey. Krackle's powers are tally outta control

Chapter 1 - I don't wanna go to school!

Chapter 1 - I don't wanna go to school!
Notes:Krackle is age 13 in this story, Krackle hates the idea of being adopted, because he doesn't want to leave the town he grew up in or lose all his friends. Krackle's powers are static electricity.


Krackle awakes to the sound of Alex shouting "Up and aten small fry you got school!"

Krackle pulls the sheet over his face and grumbles "I don't feel good, I don't wanna go to school..."

Heath: well thats too bad cause if you miss another day the truent officer will come here, he knows Alex and I really well, and would know that neither of us could be your dad. I may have fooled the principal but the trunet officer knows I'm a hedgehog and you're a porcipine...!"

Krackle: So what I don't feel good so I don't wanna go..!

Alex: "C'mon Krackle you know what will happen if they find out that niether of us are your legal guardians they'll lock us up for kidnapping or something..." "Not to mention you would get put up for adoption..."


Krackle suddenly gets out of bed sacavenges the floor for a shirt and pair of pants, he quickly whips them on as he searches the messy floor for his backpack.

He finds and retreives it, and run out of his room and down the stairs Alex is waiting for him at the bottom with a piece of toast in his hand. Krackle grabs the piece of wolfing it down as he runs out the door.

Krackle:"Fanks Alex...!

this scene had become a common morning spectacle to Alex and Heath.

Heath looks up from the paper and says ya gotta hand it to that kid hes making a better time everday...!

Alex: "Yeah I bet hes just like you when you went to school!"

Heath:Meh I hated school, the truent officer had just about put a gun to my head to make me go!"

Alex laughs "I bet!"

Alex: "Man did you see Krackle...!"

Heath:No not really...

Alex: He looked like he had just dried his quills with a blow drier, hes having another bad hair day!"

Heath just shakes his head and looks back to the paper.

Krackle barely makes it to the corner in time to catch the school buss.

Krackle boards the buss and looks for a seat, some girls scoot over to stop him from sitting with them. Krackle's friends then wave his over and he takes a seat.

















Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

thunderhead on June 21, 2004, 12:07:22 AM

thunderhead on
thunderheadthanks, but do you think I should do a picture or another chapter...?

thunderhead on June 20, 2004, 12:35:38 AM

thunderhead on
thunderheadThis is only the intro chapter...;)

RogueClawdite on June 19, 2004, 11:35:42 PM

RogueClawdite on
RogueClawditeLOL I like it!
Heath: "Cool I get to read the paper!!!"

thunderhead on June 19, 2004, 4:18:00 PM

thunderhead on
thunderheadHope I didn't make alot of grammar errors! This first chapter is just the begining ....Mahahaha!;D

Krackle replies sheepishly: Ummm is this in my contract....?