Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Krackle's magnetic personality

Krackle age 13 goes throght a lot scarier changes than just pubertey. Krackle's powers are tally outta control

Chapter 2 - Krackle's magnetic personality

Chapter 2 - Krackle's magnetic personality
Although he decided he'd better go to school, he really didn't feel too good despite Heath and Alex thinking he was trying to skip school.

Krackle felt really dizzy his friends tried to carry on a conversation with him. After a couple sentences Krackle told them to leave him alone so he could sleep on the way to school.

Friend Donasco: "Shez man whats eating you were you up all night or something...?"

Friend Landor adds: "Yeah with a girl...?!"

Krackle: No... he says in a low sickly tone.

Krackle leans his head against the window and starts to nod off.

Landor was about to mess with Krackle, but Donasco grabs his arm. "Leave him alone, our man ain't feelin good..."

on the way to school Krackle is awakened by a slightly pointy object hitting him in the back of the head. He opens his eyes and pulls a metal protractor out of his quills. He turns and of course everyone is playing it cool looking like it wasn't me.

He tries to ignore it and go back to sleep. Then something else hits his his head this time its a metal ruler.

Now a bit ticked Krackle yells "Alright, who is the wise guy who threw it..?!

Everyone seems to be grining and acting confused.

Landor it came from that girl sitting in the very back, points to Leah the girl known as valavictorian.

Krackle can't understand why she would do something so immature, from what he knows of her shes very kind and mature for her age.

Krackle walks back to her seat, gripping the tops of the other seats to keep his balance as the buss turned a corner. "Why are you throwing stuff at me, what do you want..?"

Leah looks shaken: "I-I didn't throw it..."

Krackle: "Oh don't give me that, my frinds all saw you...!"

Leah sheepishly says: "Look at this, these holes in my brand new back pack." "My Protractor and my ruler ripped through my back pack and flew over to Your head, I didn't throw anything...!"

Krackle wasn't sure what to think because he knew it wasn't like her to lie or throw stuff. Krackle leaned in taking a closer look at the rips in her back pack, not sure whether he should believe her or not.

Suddenly as he leaned closer Leah's glasses flew off her nose and stuck to his head. Some of the kids laughed who didn't see what really happened, those closer to the action were shocked and confused.

Krackle couldn't figure out what happened either now, he and Leah were both dumbfounded. Krackle gave her supplies back and went back to his seat a lot of people looking at him like he was a freak. Others were laughing at him thinking he was trying to hit on her or something.

Krackle just gives a deep sigh and sits back down and tried to get some more sleep before they arrived at school.

When they arrive at school Donasco punches him in the shoulder to wake him up. "Rise and shine prince charming...!"

Krackle gets off the buss only half awake.

Landor: "man you really need to comb your hair...!" he says handing Krackle a comb.

Krackle combs his three strokes and says "There perfect!" Krackle hands the comb back

His friend drops the comb as if it was scorching hot the comb melts to a small puddle.

"Man you got a bad hair day with a vengence...!" "By the way you owe me a new comb..!"

As they were talking Leah walks up to the group. "I want to talk to you Krackle...!" "Alone..."

Of course his friends hoot, holler and tease both of them.

"C'mon.." Leah insists grabing him by the hand.

"What..?! where are we going...?"

"To the chem lab."

" What?! why..?"

"You'll see..."

They get to the chem lab door "Wait here" she says. She tries to turn the nob. "Shoot its locked, oh well no problem." She pulls out a paper clip and starts trying to pick the lock.

Krackle is stunned at seeing the Valavictorian trying to break into a classroom.

"Keep an eye out for any teachers..."

She picks the lock, and the door opens, "Wait just a minute stay right here."

After a couple minutes pass she opens the door and waves him in.

"I can't believe you would know how to pick locks...!"

"Yeah well it comes in handy when its the dead of winter and my dad forgets to leave me a spare key."

"So why did you drag me here...?"

"I want to perform a few small tests on you..."

Krackle isn't sure how to react.

Leah picks up her note book and pulls out the metal spiral ring. She holds it in frount of Krackle's face. The spring reacts to Krackle by stretching toward his head. "I knew it you're magnetically charged...!" "Although I can't figure out how you could be..."

"Ummm I am....?" Krackle stutters out.

She writes something down in her lab log. "Its almost time for class, just one more test..."

Krackle was too dumbfounded by her first discovery to stop her second test.

She grabs the battery tester from the closet. "Here put these two wires on your Quills."

Krackle does as she says.

"Wow, well I know this battery tester doesn't go very high, but your charge is off the scale...!"

"Well its time for class, I don't know about you but I have a good reputation to keep, later...! she waves as she runs off to class.

Krackle is confused by the results, but starts toward his first class.

"He takes a seat and is now confused and feeling dizzier than he was on the buss.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment