Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Everyone blames me!

Krackle age 13 goes throght a lot scarier changes than just pubertey. Krackle's powers are tally outta control

Chapter 3 - Everyone blames me!

Chapter 3 - Everyone blames me!
He was feeling worse than ever, and the teacher's droning lecture had become nothing but a minor backround noice. Krackle felt like his head was going to expolode...!

Suddenly the lights start flickering wildly in the class room, then go out completely.

Krackle raises his head slightly in the darkness. Krackle tried to keep his head up but felt like he would fall out of his seat, so he folded his arm and put his head down on the desk.


Everyone after a moment of stunned silence, begins talking causally.

The principal puts his head in the door and tells everone to remain calm and proceed to there home rooms...

Krackle gets up barely keeping his balance and walk toward his home room.

Before he gets there he grabs an asprin out of locker, and takes it.

before he could relock his locker,he sees stars.

He regains his senses after a moment...

He sees a hulking figure standing over him brandishing a heavy backpack.

At first glace hes thinks it might be Rouge's henchman Smash.

"I'll give you real headache, shrimp!"

"No thats not Smash." He thought "What...?"

"Don't play dumb I heard you were hitting on my girl...!" "You were also seen alone with her..!" He recognized the voice, Zak the football team captain.

Krackle tries to get off the floor and tries to back away, remembering what Heath had said last time he got in to a fight. If he got into one more fight at school Heath would kick his azz...! Of course he knew Heath was only being tough on him to keep him out of trouble but he didn't want to disappoint him.

"Chicken come back here!" Zak snarls lunging at Krackle. Krackle couldn't react very quickly as disoriented as he was, and Zak smashed him against the lockers with a swing of his back pack. Krackle lies on the floor dazed as Zak proceeds to walk up to contiue his beating on him. Zak almost makes a mistake a mistake that could have cost his life, he grabs Krackle by the quills. Krackle was dazed and bruised as he saw a bright flash then felt the sensation of hitting the floor again. His friends ran over to him one offering him a hand. Krackle still was unsure what happened. His friend grabed his hand helping him up. "

Landor "Man, what did you do to him...?!"

Krackle now semi alert looks at the floor seeing Zak lying unresponsive badly singed.

The principal then shouts at the mob gathered around the fight. He sees a student in need of serious medical attention and its Zak. He calls the nurse over and she tells ateacher to call an ambulace right away

Principal:"Who is responsible for this....?!" Concidering how much he hurt Zack, just about everyone points at Krackle.

He grabs Krackle by the hand and harshly leads him to the his office.

He calls Krackle's dad.

Krackle knew he was in deep trouble, reguardless of the fact that he didn't even fight Zak or sure didnt remember even thinking about fighting him.

He realized he must have shocked him, but he didn't do it intentionally he remembered what Leah Zack's girlfriend had said when she had tested him. That his body was filled with a high charge of electricity it was begining to make sense to Krackle, his electric charge was way too strong and had probably caused the power to go out at the school too.

Back at the the appartment. Heath is getting ready to go to the school.

Alex: "Man, whats has you so riled?"

Heath: "Don't ask I'm gonna go take care of it thats final...!"

The principal left the office to keep order around the school. The secretary was still there so he couldn't leave to easy way. Krackle climbed on top of the file cabiniet, pushed up one of the foam tiles and crawled along the little gap until he thought he might be above a vacant classroom. He cautionously stuck his head down into the class room to look for any sign of life. He saw no one so he leaped down from his crawl space. He then leaped down on to a desk. He searches the dark classroom, then the little window on the door. No one saw him, he walks over to the locked door and causously begins to pick the lock. He unlocks it, then makes a break for the door leading to the outside.

As he runs out the door he sees Heath. Heath was unarmed because it was a school zone, but to Krackle Heath's glare is like a loaded gun.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RogueClawdite on June 20, 2004, 10:38:16 PM

RogueClawdite on
RogueClawditeThis is getting good! Keep going!