Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Guilt

Krackle age 13 goes throght a lot scarier changes than just pubertey. Krackle's powers are tally outta control

Chapter 4 - The Guilt

Chapter 4 - The Guilt
"How many times have I told you not to fight at school...?!" Heath yells

"But I...it wasn't my fault I didn't fight him...!"

"Don't insult my intelliegence, Krackle the principal told me you sent a kid to the hospital...!"

"I didn't mean to...!

"Yeah right just like you didn't mean to sneak out of the principal's office, getting yourself in more trouble."

"I could just sneak back in..."

"Forget it!" Lets just go home!"

Krackle didn't know how to explain it to Heath, nor could he get him to listen as angry as he was. Heath hits the "walk" button as they near a busy intersection.

As they wait Krackle notices the traffic lights are spazing out.

"....Heath...." Krackle says nervously

"What...!" Heath says angrily walking ahead of him and into the street. Krackle follows not wanting to be left behind.

The light flashes red then suddenly turns green for a moment, then yellow,as busy an interscetion as it does the cars pay no yield to the pedestrians.

Krackle quickly leaps aside as Semi barrels toward him. Heath does manage to get outta the street by leaping onto a car roof rolling across it landing a perfect ten on the sidewalk, but he sees Krackle still in the middle unable to get out of the wake of heavy traffic. He runs back in to the street dodging cars to retreive Krackle from danger. Heath planned an escape route as he went to grab Krackle from the street, but Heath makes a unknowingly makes a fatal mistake he grabs Krackle by the arm,not the glove. Krackle sees the the same light as he saw before, when Zak grabbed him by the hair. Heath falls to the ground just as Zak had after the strange flash.

"Heath...!" Krackle yells in horror. Krackle's first instinct was to grab him and get him out of harm's way, but then a second thought hit him what if he touched him and electricuted him again?! The berzerk traffic light suddenly turned red without warning causing utter chaos as cars slammed on there brakes and a few colisions. Krackle knew he may only have a second to get help from someone, anyone! Krackle did something wild to ensure someone would at least see him he leaped on to a hood of a car and yelled "Please help me!" "My friend needs help, Please!"

The driver suddenly realizes the stranger's friend is hurt and lying limp in the middle of the road. The driver gets out to aid him, and to Krackle's suprise he also sees Flare run from somewhere in the miles of cars backed up. Flare and the driver carefully pick Heath up and get him out of the street. They call an ambulance, Flare asked "What happened to him anyway..?"

Flare turned Krackle had disappeared. Krackle had run away because he could not bear seeing Heath like that, knowing what he did it to him might have killed him.

The ambulance arrived on scene and the paramedics loaded Heath onto a stretcher. The ambulance peeled off sirens wailing. The traffic conjestion had finally swelled down, Flare got into her car and followed the ambulance.

Flare although she doesn't usually use her cell phone while she was driving does to tell Alex what had happened.

Alex:"Hey I didn't know you had this number on speed dial..!" Alex teases

Flare:"Shut up and listen Alex!" "Heath's in really bad shape so get your butt down to the hospital!"

Alex: "What? did Heath get shot?!"

Flare: "We aren't sure, he may have been hit by a car."

Alex:"Whatever I'll be there...!"

Flare walks in a sits in the waiting she seems very anxious and upset, although she is trying keep herself stable. Alex uses his graple cable to get up to the 4th floor then sneaks in the window of Heath's room.

He was startled by another sound. He turns and sees Dart land behind him. .



Alex stops suddenly hearing a ruckus out in the hallway, both Alex and Dart go out the window on the ledge outside. They both suddenly think the voice yelling sounds quite familiar. Flare had decided she was not going to wait any longer and made a break for Heath's room. The guards trying to stop her, she was almost there when two guards grab her and say "Miss I told you, you can't go in there...!"

"Watch me!" she yelled defiantly her kicked one of them and set the others pants on fire. One guard was on the floor groaning the other trying to put out the flames. "Fine go but don't get us in trouble with the administrator..!"

Flare "Thank you!" she says in a kind tone entering Heath's hospital room.

Alex and Dart see its her and slide back in.

"Not bad for a theif" If you learned to fight you could be a pretty good ninja." Dart says

Alex: "Nah I'm a lover not a fighter.." "Momma don't like her little boy fighting..."

Dart: "I heard from the great vine, Krackle was with him, and he emited a strange light is he with you...?

Flare:"No I haven't seen him since the accident...!"

Dart: "I need to talk to him..."

Alex:"Why? what do you want from him?"

Dart: I was hoping his power would never get this out of control, however it has." "Krackle is an elemental he has special powers over an element like Flare, however without training his element has gotten too powerful for him to control." "I must find him." "Whatever you do, keep this fact a secret, there are people that hunt elementals."

Flare glares at him: "Like you, you mean...!"

Dart: "I only hunt down wicked people, that includes Elementals." "I let you go because you were no long part of the Elemental cult..." "We are wasting time, all this time Krackle might be hunted by both Cult members and Hunters." Dart leaves in search of Krackle.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

thunderhead on June 22, 2004, 2:13:53 AM

thunderhead on
thunderheadDart has his own sense of justice, he listens only to people he respects, although hes a jerk to Heath especially he actually really does respects him, they are evenly skilled in their different combat styles. Of course Dart would never admit that he finds Heath to be a worthy rival.

RogueClawdite on June 22, 2004, 12:55:59 AM

RogueClawdite on
RogueClawditelol Man, Dart's not too popular
Except maybe around Tek ^^

thunderhead on June 21, 2004, 11:48:55 PM

thunderhead on
thunderheadlol yeah I decided Flare hates Dart too... Something else in common...!

RogueClawdite on June 21, 2004, 10:38:26 PM

RogueClawdite on
RogueClawditeLOL I love Flare's attitude ^^
*Heath huggehz a pic of Flare*

thunderhead on June 21, 2004, 10:12:52 PM

thunderhead on
thunderheadPoor Krackle can't help it, he tried to tell Heath, but he wouldn't listen... Krackle felt responsible for it completely

RogueClawdite on June 21, 2004, 10:04:29 PM

RogueClawdite on
RogueClawditeOoooo Flare makes an appearance and so does Dart!
Poor Heathz. But he'll be fine ^^

thunderhead on June 21, 2004, 3:03:25 PM

thunderhead on
thunderheadSorry about the wait I wrote it at school, but then I had to run to class, I got home to try to submit it again and the site was down -,#, Man about everything went wrong today... but its midnight its over now!