Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - bios

My Sonic characters.

Chapter 1 - bios

Chapter 1 - bios
Bio List of my Sonic-Style characters.

Name:Krackle

Species:Porcipine

Gender:Male

Age:10(young form)15(Older form)

Occupation:(pickpocket/theif)(Muscle,bodyguard)

Physical description:Yellow spines black ends, his hair sticks up thanks to his powers.

Ability:Stores electricty in his fur mostly his spines, can K.O. his Enemies with a jolt,but young Krackle can only use it once a day. Vetriliquism,can hot-wire cars.

In-game ability:Creates Electric shield at the cost of a some rings.

Likes:Being included in missions, Getting back anyone who teases him. Comix!

Dislikes:Being treated like a kid,or generally disrespected, Heath when hes being sarcastic,girl kooties.

Weakness:Water, he loses his charge if doused by water.

Mission in life:To be respected,by everybody! Later to free elemental children from the cult.

Family:Desceased

Closest friends:Alex,Flare,later Dart.

Secrets:Mimics Heath secretly, cause hes cool despite the fact that hes Kinda strict with him.

The Truth:I made Krackle because honestly its the only missing spikey rodent, Tails doesn't really fit.



Name:Isiah

Species: Bush Baby

Gender:male

Age:14

Occupation: High school student, basketball player

Descripion Cool grey fur, Purple eye patches, pinkish ears, Hair in a shaggy moehawk white with a black strip, very long nimble tail.

Ability:If hes in danger, he fights his enemies with his tail. He all the more powerful when he has a basketball. Has natural grace in leaping. Can use his tail to help others.

Likes:playing basketball, hanging out with girls, flirting

Dislikes: Being around gagsters and criminal types,is afraid of Heath. Fighting

Mission in life: To join the olympics in basketball,or possibly track.

Friends:Flare,Krackle and Dart.


Name:Sonet

Species:Flying fox/sugar glider mix

Gender:Female

Age:21

Occupation:Waitress

Physical Description: Big floppy ears, Bushy tail, sunset colored wings and hair

Ability:Ear shattering ultra sonic screams.

Likes: Stress-free situations

Dislikes: fighting,or seeing friends fight,troublemakers, an thing scary or stressful.

Mission in life:Just to get by

Friends:Dart and Heath

Style:She is very jumpy and sceamish.


Name:Nato

Species: Wolverine

Gender:Male

Age:42

Occupation:Retired vigilanyhitman,Heath's mentor

Description:Thick eyebrows, wears earings and a nosering, wears millitary style jacket with lots of pockets. Spike collar.

Abiliy:Shooting, uses one glock usually.

Dislikes:Foolish,niave people, Pointless arguements with Heath,People that crack really bad jokes, lazyness

Likes:A ton of respect, the thought of a job well done, a good novel

Style: Although hes retired he hasn't lost his skills in the slightest, has nerves of steel, never loses his cool even amongst utter chaos, Humor eludes him.

Mission in life:For justice to prevail.

Motto:"We all have to die sometime, but my number isn't up yet...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment