Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - my favorite dreams

Dreams I've had that I remember well.

Chapter 1 - my favorite dreams

Chapter 1 - my favorite dreams
                                                

This is a collection of dreams I've had over the years some cool some scarey but dreams I've had.
....................................A Sonic dream....................................................

        It begins I'm sleeping and for a moment it seems like I'm playing some Future really awesome sonic game, then since I was just slightly aware I was dreaming and thought to myself "Screw playing Sonic I'm gonna BE Sonic!" as I did the view became first person I could feel myself running at Super Sonic speed. The setting around me realistic! my Dad's house in Wisconsin! I was running down my driveway! In the usual spot where my dad's Geo was parked, there was instead a swatbot plane there! I ran toward it! it was weird I saw princess Sally looking terrified next to the plane, she was sorta 2-d ish looking like the really short old style comic look. I ran between Sally and the bot plane. Suddenly a swat bot grabbed my spines as I ran past the door, but I kept on running heading back out to the road. The swatbot dragging behind me sparking on the pavement as I ran it finally lost it grip and I ran up to a grassy hill with lots of milkweeds. I saw a strange rock or cave covered in thick plastic on one side. Something was moving under it, I can't tell what it was but I began to approach it slowly cautiously. Just as I was about to get a glimse.....BEEEP...BEEEP....BEEPP! NNNNNNNNnnoooooooooo! Stupid alarm!!!! ugh! I really wanted to see the ending!!! Something in me was telling it was Snively though, why him? I don't know....   .....................................Mario dream, oiiii is it stupid XD!...............................
I was watching TV when suddenly it is pirated and I see a scene With Bowser and a bunch of his Koopa gaurds smoking cigars and drinking to the fact that they have Mario captured. Bowser steps aside from the camera revealing Mario tied up like a mummy in rope! I wasn't sure what to do watching this. I when to a mirror and realized that i was Luigi, for fun i jumped a couple times in frount of the mirror... Ummm then it gets confusing... I walk out onto a concrete jetty wall with docking for boats all around me. Then suddenly I was being chased along the the jetty by Koopa hench men. Ummm then I woke up....

............................................Weirdness hotel...................................................................
        I walk into a very luxurious hotel with red carpet. I'm not sure why I'm here but I haul my suitcase up the stairs and open the door to see exactly where it leads. Suddenly I'm looking into a drab grey carpeted class room like the ones at school. The teacher giving me the evil eye says "Glad you finally decided to join us...!" I figure I must belong here so I take a seat with the other kids. The class only lasted a few more moments. When the bell rang the kids all flooded out of the class room. I got up slowly waiting out the rush of kids. Just as I was leaving the other professor stopped me. "Would you like some watermelon?"

"Umm sure!" I said.

"Make sure you take it outside to eat it, so it doesn't make a mess." he said, I obeyed following the other kids outside.
I took a bite of the watermelon looking around. Suddenly I was flying into the air, it was the greatest feeling ever! I flew around the school yard. the school yard was weird it seemed as if it was outside but it had a foam tile ceilinmg that made absolutely no sense. It was stranger still that as I flew around noone even payed any attention, they either didn't care or perhaps they weren't real. I flew toward the very edge of the school yard. Suddenly it seemed as if I fell into another reality. I could no longer fly and I was standing in a dark bayou, I climbed on to a badly rotted porch to get out of the muck. I saw lots of garbage bags and trash along the porch. Something told me to hide. I crept along the wet trash bags. I came upon what seemed to be the only light in this dark place. In the window covered by white blinds I saw two men talking in siloquette. I can't remember what they said exactly but I know they said something about doing something bad to the kids. I quickly scrambled away jumping back into the bayou looking for the way back to the school yard to warn them but then.....I woke up!
.............................Hmmm weird huh the other dreams I've had were about spirtuality and death, oh and the devil toilet...Lol!!! maybe I'll put them up too if anyone insists on hearing them.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Xiakeyra on February 18, 2006, 6:31:03 PM

Xiakeyra on
XiakeyraHey, you have very funny and weird dreams! You're lucky to remember them. I would like to read that one of the devil toilet, it sounds funny. I think you should make drawings of those dreams. I have many strange dreams but I cannot write them in English.

Garnet-Hedgehog on December 21, 2004, 9:26:49 AM

Garnet-Hedgehog on
Garnet-Hedgehogoooo.... I wanna hear more of em! I can never remeber my dreams XD