Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chappie 2

Kish, Ichigo, Tart and Pudding get stuck in another dimension, with only desserts to eat! Will they get out, and what will they do if feelings change? KxI

Chapter 2 - chappie 2

Chapter 2 - chappie 2






TG: I'm back! Kish: So am I! Masaya: Hey- when am I coming in? Kish: Don't make him come in! Kill him! TG: hits Kish on head. Stop it! You're scaring Masaya! C'mon, Masaya. Get out of the corner. Masaya: What are you talking about? I'm not hiding in the corner! Ichigo: What a wimp... Kish: Enjoy the story! Its kinda bad, I would know! TG: Hits Kish again. You didnt even read it! Disclaimer: I don't own Tokyo Mew Mew, and I'm sure we all know that already. I got this title form NarutoxAna-ki. Thank them, because my old title sucked beyond belief. T.G. Thanks for telling me my mistakes! This is my first fanfic, and I may not notice them! I'll try making the characters seem more like themselves!





------------------------------------------------





The Disastrous Date





Ichigo awoke the next morning to the sound of her alarm clock. She set it for 7:00 so she wouldn't be late to work again. She quickly got dressed in matching clothe, put those ribbons in her hair, and all that morning stuff, before running out the door. She had been done in twenty minutes flat.





She took her time walking to the cafe. 'Now Ryou has no reason to yell at me!" she thought happily.





By the time she was at the cafe, there were only fifteen minutes before work starts. When Ryou saw her, she was surprised when he DID have something to yell at her about. "I bet you forgot your uniform at home," said Ryou. (A.N. read last chap!)."Darn it! This is your fault, Ryou!" Only ten minutes until work starts-





All Ichigo could hear as she sprinted to her house was the wind in her ears. She wouldn't be late today. She wanted to be on time for once! Someone else had different plans for her. "Here Kitty Kitty&





Ichigo was in such a rush, she didn't notice him at all. The second she got to her house, she got her uniform out of her dresser. She stopped to take a deep breath before she started sprinting again. 'I'll kill Ryou if he yells at me for being late!' thought Ichigo, angrily.





Kish was deciding on when he should drop down in front of her. "Well, shes already late, so I guess we could have some fun... he whispered.





Ichigo was almost to Cafe Mew Mew, when she felt something- excuse me, someONE, grab her from behind. Ichigo tried to turn around, completely angered. There were only two minutes until work starts, and she had almost got to work on time! She didn't have to see who it was to know. " Kish! Let go of me! I don't have time for this!" She meant it literally. Kish teleported a few yards in front of her, a fanged grin on his face. " What? Are you afraid of me, kitten?" taunted Kish. Ichigo glared at him. If looks could kill, Kish would be dead (that would be sad!). "Of course not! Now get out of my way!" screamed Ichigo, before slapping her forehead, realizing she forgot something she could do to stop him. "Mew Mew Strawberry Metamorphosis!" shouted Ichigo.





Coincidentally (heh-heh) Keiichiro's computer was broken, so he didn't know she had transformed.





"Ribbon, Strawberry, che- hey!" screamed Ichigo. In the middle of her attack, Kish disappeared, only to reappear behind her. "See you later, kitten," is what Kish whispered into Ichigo's ear before he teleported to his spaceship. Ichigo didn't know that when he said soon, he actually meant it.





'Great! If Ryou even TRIES to yell at m-' her thoughts were cut off when she entered the cafe. "You're late- this is the third time in one week!" yelled Ryou. Now it was Ryou's turn to receive death glares, with an added argument. "WELL EXCUSE ME, BUT I JUST FOUGHT AN ALIEN AND NO ONE EVEN TRIED TO HELP ME!" screamed Ichigo.





"Yeah? Not my fault. Keiichiro's computer broke this morning. Besides, if you hadn't brought your outfit home in the first place-" Ichigo cut him off. "Yeah? How'd it break! You're probably just saying that for an excuse!" "Yeah right! Get to work before I lower your paycheck from ten dollars an hour to three!" said Ryou. (A.N. read manga comic book one, pg 110) "You better stop being so lazy, Ichigo. Go take table three's orders." commanded Mint. "But you're not even working- again!" exclaimed Ichigo.





It went like this the rest of the day, with Lettuce breaking things and Pudding amusing customers, breaking things when Lettuce accidentally ran into her. Zakuro glared at all the customers, scaring quite a few.





When the day was finally over, Ichigo changed back into her normal clothe. She was practically bouncing with joy now. After all that work, she finally was going to get to see Masaya!





Mean while, a green haired alien was watching from a tree- as usual. "What does she like about that Masaya so much? I swear, he doesn't deserve Ichigo," whispered Kish. 'He better not hurt my kitten.' he thought, following Ichigo, being just far enough for her cat DNA not to let her hear him.





Ichigo was daydreaming about Masaya while walking to the park. She couldn't wait to see him! When she did, she ran the rest of the way to him. When he noticed her, he gave one of his dreamy smiles.





Kish decided to stay hidden for a bit longer, a feeling of jealousy slowly spreading throughout him.





Ichigo was talking with Masaya happily, when a brown haired girl walked by the park. When her eyes landed on Masaya, she waved at him like mad and ran over to him, not noticing Ichigo in all her excitement. Ichigo was just going to ask Masaya what was going on, when the girl kissed him on the lips!





Ichigo gasped. "M-Masaya! I thought you loved me!" The girl looked to see where the voice had come from. When her eyes landed on Ichigo, her mouth fell open, and her eyes filled with tears. "You were cheating on me!" screamed the girl. She smacked Masaya before running to where Ichigo figured was her home. Masaya gave Ichigo a shaky smile. "Tell me this isn't true! Please, Masaya!" exclaimed Ichigo.





Kish watched angrily. He had just hurt his kitten!





Masaya gave a worse answer than saying yes. "Not anymore!" Tears were running down Ichigo's face now. She was too miserable to stop herself. She got up slowly. She slapped Masaya HARD across the face before also running off. Her cat DNA makes her a lot stronger than normal girls, and Masaya was going to have a bruise from that for at least a week.





Kish wanted to make Masaya pay, but decided to go see Ichigo instead. He wanted to make his kitten feel better.





Ichigo just needed to turn a corner to get home, but realized her eyes must be bright red, and that her clothe were just wet enough to show she head been crying- which she still was. She couldn't let her parents see her like that! Well- at least not her dad. He'd never let her go out on a date again. Deciding it didn't matter, because she didn't HAVE anyone to date anymore, she continued her walk. Before she could turn the corner though- yep, we all know- she saw Kish appear before her. "Go away, Kish. I'm not in the mood right now," said Ichigo. "But Ichigo- I'm here to make you feel better!" he replied. When she scowled at him, he realized that he was just making things worse. He needed to try something else...





Ichigo was too mad and miserable to notice he had called her by her name, and not in his usual taunting way. Kish teleported behind her and grabbed her arms to stop her from running away or transforming. "Let me go, you jerk!" she screamed. She never knew how strong he was. With out transforming, her usual DNA strength boost didn't help. She was surprised by that fact.





Next thing she knew, everything went from blurry to black. When she came back to consciousness again, the first thing she noticed was that she was leaning against something warm. She cuddled up against it. It was oddly cold out. When she finally opened her eyes, she saw green- hair? 'That's odd...' she thought. Then reality hit her. She was leaning on Kish. When he noticed she was awake, he grinned, but not his usual mischievous one. "Ah, so you're awake." "What happ- did you knock me out?" Ichigo screamed this the best she could through her tiredness. Crying always made her tired.





"Well- yes... and no. I teleported us, and you must have passed out," informed Kish. "Why would I pass out?" asked Ichigo. He had teleported her once or twice before, but she had always been fine. "I think it was because you were- unstable from being dumped," guessed Kish. Ichigo burst into tears at the sound of Masaya's name. Kish was upset with himself -more with Masaya though- for making Ichigo cry.





Then Ichigo realized she was cuddled up next to Kish and quickly scooted away. 'Great! Where are we, anyways?' she thought to herself. Kish must have seen her looking at the surroundings. "Oh- um... You see, when I tried to teleport with you, I kinda got lost..." muttered Kish. Ichigo stared at him like he was insane. "WHAT?" screamed Ichigo, starting to feel cold. It had been nice out today, so she hadn't bothered getting a jacket. "Hey, it's okay! Now we can spend some time together, kitten! said Kish, making Ichigo feel even worse. Then Ichigo realized that they were on a snowy mountain on what must be an even snowier island. "You took me here on purpose!" yelled Ichigo. "No! I just made a mistake! Besides- this isn't even earth!" exclaimed Kish, starting to get confused himself. Where had he taken her? He had never been good at maps and had no sense of direction on a place this unfamiliar.





"Then- where are we?" asked Ichigo. There went her hope of Ryou finding her with his computer. If he even managed to fix it, that is. "I dunno. What I DO know, however, is that I see white bears, rabbits, wolves, and much, much more. Oh- and some dragons," added Kish. Ichigo glared at him. "There's no such thing as dragons!" Just as Kish was going to say, 'how do you know?' they heard a, "Rrrraaaaarrr!"





At the cafe





"Hey, where's Ichigo? I'm not going to start doing more work just because she ditched her job," confirmed Mint, taking another sip of Tea. With Lettuce dropping stuff and slipping, and Pudding doing tricks for customers, the only one working at ALL was Zakuro. Not like that really made a difference. When she did help people, she scared them. Most of the time she was sitting down with Mint, who had gotten her to drink some tea with her.





"Where IS she!" yelled Ryou, as a few customers started to leave. "With out her, the only thing that's stopping everyone from leaving is Pudding's tricks!" yelled Ryou, turning slightly red as he paced in the basement, Keiichiro trying to fix the computer.





Weird Island





" Kish- can't you teleport us somewhere!" asked Ichigo, taking a step back. "Maybe, but I doubt it. I can't teleport far distances on this planet. I tried to teleport us back to earth before you woke up, but only got to this mountain." They heard another, "Rrraaarr!" and finally saw shat it was.





-------------------------------------





TG: How do you like the second chap? Kish: It was dumb. Masaya's alive. TG: I wasn't asking you! Anyways, I would like some help from the readers. The usual help of telling me if people aren't acting like themselves (besides Masaya.) and some other important things. Kish: like what?





TG: hits Kish with keyboard- like telling me whether I should make the thing that went 'Raaar' a dragon! And if I should keep them on the island for a while. Should I have it turn out that the





Mews do something and save them, or should I leave them on the island? That seems like a good idea, but I would like to have readers opinions on that. Ichigo: Noooo! I broke up with Masaya, and now I'm trapped on an island with Kish! Picks up a heavy book- Bad Tokyo Gal! Bad! TG: Hey, stop hitting me! This is a Kish and Ichigo fanfic, so I needed to get rid of Masaya! Sorry Masaya fans. I figured I wouldn't kill him because then everyone would know how evil I am. Mwahahahah! Oh- just kidding! Kish: Review please! Hmm- maybe my alien friends could save me! I don't want the Mew Mews to. Pudding: When am I coming in na no da! TG: Soon enough.











Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tailslilfoxgurl101 on August 18, 2007, 1:58:03 AM

tailslilfoxgurl101 on
tailslilfoxgurl101update!