Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - lets go!

This is a AAML about how Ash and Co, go to a new region!... This is my first Fan-Fic, so, hope u like it!!!><

Chapter 1 - lets go!

Chapter 1 - lets go!
Ash couldn't sleep, for one he met up with Misty and Brock agian, and two, he was going to a new region. It was the Creo region, it had all sorts of new Pokemon yet to be discovered, and there was a new Pokemon league. Ash tossed and turned, untill Misty got annoyed and pinched his arm.
"Hey! I was sleeping!"she yelled, Ash looked at her, the sighed.
"Sorry, I'm just to excited to sleep! New Pokemon, new Pokemon gyms! I-I just can't sleep.... i'm sorry Mist..."Ash said looking down wishing he could sleep so that tommarow would come faster. Misty frowned, then smiled as she got an idea.
"Hey, Ash! Whenever I can't sleep I usually go down to a pond, I'll take you down to the pond down there if you want me too!"MIst said smiling, ten grabed his arm and pulled him to the pond not waiting for his answer.
"Hey!"Ash said squerming, but then she stopped and her eyes gleamed,
"Look, Ash... Isn't it just so beautiful?"she sai dsmiling then sitting under a tree. Ash looked and smiled at the sparkling water, he then sat next to Misty.
"It is Mist...mthanks for pulling me over here..."Ash said smiling, then they looked over the water and stared at the moon. Ash soon felt very tired and so did Misty, she sighed and said,
"I-I'm getting tired so i'll just... ZZZzzz"she said conking out on Ash's sholder, he sihed and patted her back, she did this for me, even though she was tired, he thought, then fell asleep on her head, they leaned together, and sleep the whole night. The next morning Brock woke up noticing Ash and Misty weren't around, he sighed, then set up breakfast. Ash then woke up, smelling the sweet aroma of Brock's cooking, he smiled widely then sat up, and axcidentaly woke MIsty up, he flinched thinking she would wack him agian with her mallet because of waking her, but instead she blinked and smiled at the smell of food. They then looked at each other and smiled sweetly, then there smile grow agian, and at the same time they both said, "Food!"then they ran off to camp, and grabed Brock's plates nd started stuffing themselves. Brock laughed and joined thm. Ash finished before everybody, so he picked up his back pack and called over Pikachu.
"Ready Pikachu?:Ash said as the yellow Pokemon ran up his sholder, and then couriously sniffed where Misty had slept, and smiled.
"Chuuuuu!"Pikachu said as Ash nodded and looked at Brock and Misty.
"Are you guy's ready?"Ash asked getting excited again about going to Creo. Brock and Misty nodded as they quickly finished their meal. "Alrighty then! Lets goooo!"Ash said as Brock hurriedly gathered everything and ran after Ash and Misty.
Meanwhile, in the bushes Team Rocket laughed to themselves, and snikered as they watched Ash and co.
"You know James... If that twirp and Twirpette get close, they might be to much into each other, that they would not notice if we waltzed over and took Pikachu!"Jesse said happily, James nodded.
"Yeahhh... but, they would never confess..."James said starting to dought Jesse's idea. Jesse snareled.
"Meowth! Do you think i'm right?!"Jesse said glaring at the Pokemon. Meowth seatdroped.
"Well, I guess so's... I mean's, the twirp and Twirpette do like each other by our perspective... but James is right, they would never confess, unless one of them is hurt, or pushed into it or somethan like that's..."Meowth said thinking, then James and Meowth shrunk seeing the evil grin spread across Jesse's face.
"Great idea Meowth! We just need to push them into it..."Jesse said evily, then noticed the relaxing Meowth and James, "Why are you two relaxing!? We've got lots of work to do, they're both very stubborn!"Jesse yelled, Meowth smiled,
"We are relaxin', 'cause we thoughts you were gonna kill one of those twirps"Meowth said still smiling, and James nodded, then Jesse attacked them with her mallet.
"I don't kill things you idiots!"She yelled then ran to the blimp, Meowth and James cringed rubbing there heads, then ran off after Jesse and the blimp.
Ash sighed as he saw a sign that said: CREO FERRY CRUISE AHEAD; ONE MILE. Ash jumped up and down and Misty jumped with him, Brock grinned.
"Ohh, I'm soo excited! I haven't been on a cruise in ages!"Misty said as Ash and her took hands and was now jumping in circles excitedly.
"Yeah, I can't wait to get on and get to Creo!"Ash said happily as he and her still jumped in circles, until Brock stood between them.
"Hey, settle down, we better save our energy in one of the battle rooms in the cruise!"Brock laughed as he watched Ash jump feet into the air high fiving Pikachu.
"Piika-Chu!"It said as Ash and it hugged.
"I'm soo excited guy's! Lets go, I can't wait another second!"he yelled as he ran torwards the docking area, Brock and MIsty followed, helplessly trying to keep up.
When they got there, Ash and co ran to the ticket line. The ticket man smiled at them.
"!,000 dollars please,"he said happy and cheery, Ash's jaw droped.
"Are you serious!?"Ash cried, "I haven't battled for at least three day's... I have nothing but dust in my wallet.... "Ash sighed losing hope, then a man steped between them, Ash sweatdroped, then the man looked at him.
"How many people are with you child?"he said smiling at Ash, Ash sweatdroped even bigger now.
"uh, three sir, me, Her, and him..."Ash pointed at himself, Misty, and Brock. The man smiled at him and Misty.
"You have a very beautiful girlfriend son,"he said smiling, Ash and Misty's jaw's droped, then tey turned red, blushing heavily.
"Shes/ He's, Not my boyfriend/girlfriend!"they both yelled, the man's sunglasses fell down on his nose as he sweadroped.
"Ok, ok... cool it... anyway..."the man smiled then turned around at the ticket clerk, then smiled as four tickets came out. "Here you are..."the man sid giving Ash and co tickets, then he shoved the fourth one on his pocket, and shook hands with Ash. Ash stared in bewilderment,
"T-Thank you sir! B-But why?"Ash asked looking at the man in amazment. He smiled,
"It's what I do kid! Anyway, please don't call me sir, thats my dad's name, call me sean!"he said shaking Ash's hand again,
"O-Okay, oh, and my name is Ash, Ash Ketchum, from Pallet town!"Ash saidhappily, then Misty and Brock greeted themselves.
"HI, I'm Misty!"MIsty said shaking Sean's hand,
"I'm Brock!"Brock said smiling, Sean shok his hand, then they all heard a loud honk, and heard an annownccer say that the ship would be leaving in 15 minutes. Sean, smiled then ran torwtds the ship, Ash and co followed close behind.
When they got on thousands of trainers were chatting and battling.
"Wow, it's wonderful!"Misty said, Togepi chirped.
"It is, but i'm gonna battle every trainer on boared, and beat 'um, roght Pikachu!?"Ash said gaining confidence, Pikachu gave him a friendly shook

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment