Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - meeting at the park

a storyon how danique and kai met and stuff's it also reveals they're youth and how they grew up and sutch

Chapter 2 - meeting at the park

Chapter 2 - meeting at the park


The next day danique was sitting on a bench in the park crying slightly without a sound.She hadent found a way to impress those gangsters yet and it was getting harder for her to think through her tears.



In all her thoughts and sadness she didnt notice kai walking on the path behind her.He was send out by matt to do an around for him.He stopped spotting the sad little female hedgehog on the bench.



He hoped he hadent hurt her feelings or anyting.He walked over.Great now he was risking getting beaten up by matt for coming late on his running.He already had to hurry but somehow he just had to ask what was wrong.



He sat down next to her”hey..i didnt hurt your feelings yesterday now did i?”he asked worried.Danique nearly jumped of the bench in suprise and looked at him with big teary blue eyes.



“i just wanted to be friends...is that so hard to understand?”she whispered softly.Kai sweatdropped his ears dropping”o-ofcoarse not..its just that the people i hang out with arent nice..they'd hurt you..”he explained.



Danique noddet understanding now”so you only wanted to protect me..”she smiled through her tears”thanks..thats very kind of you..”.Kai smiled and held out a hand””my name is kai..whats your?”.



The female hedgehog took his hand shaking it wagging her tail cheerfully”my name's danique!i want to be the greatest sorceress in the world!”.Kai laughed”those only exist in fairytales right? Like elfs..dragons..angels..”.



Danique looked slightly insulted”i am a sorceres..and my moms angel!”she told him.Kai laughed at her before looking at his watch his eyes growing wide.”uh oh..i am late..sorry i am late for an appointment!”he said and waved running off leaving the female alone.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sonicluva on October 3, 2005, 7:35:03 AM

Sonicluva on
Sonicluvaoh thats so cute!!!

tikalxxx134 on October 1, 2005, 1:52:26 AM

tikalxxx134 on
tikalxxx134yeah poow kai :(

Sonic_11200 on October 1, 2005, 1:04:35 AM

Sonic_11200 on
Sonic_11200yay there friends....aww kais gunna get beat up again....:( poor him