Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prequel

I'm still writing this story so I dont have a name for it yet... eh heh...

Chapter 1 - Prequel

Chapter 1 - Prequel
I'm still writing this story so I dont have a name for it yet... eh heh...
Yeah, this chappie is the prequel and then the next chappie is the actual story!
Please Comment ^-^


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prequel:

Thunder boomed and lightning flashed as Tai hid under his bed sheets. It was late at night when the storm had started and like most six-year-old boys, Tai hated thunderstorms. He hid under the covers and covered his ears while he wished the storm would stop.
Then suddenly, it went silent. Tai poked his head out from under the covers and looked around his dark bedroom. He crawled down to the bottom of his bed and opened the curtain slightly to see id the storm had stopped. BOOM! Out of nowhere came one of the loudest thunder booms Tai had ever heard. “Ahhh...� he screamed as he fell backwards onto his bed. He quickly got up, ran out of his room, down the hall and into his parents bedroom. He ran across the wooden floor in his bare feet and jumped onto his parent’s bed.
“What the?� his mother said, awaking suddenly.
“Mommy, I’m scared,� Tai said in his innocent voice.
“Okay, Tai. It’s just a storm,� she said. “C’mon, you can sleep in the middle of your dad and I.�
“Huh? What’s going on?� Tai’s dad asked, half asleep.
“Never mind honey,� she said. “Go back to sleep.�
“Okay...� he said and fell asleep.
“Goodnight Tai,� she whispered in Tai’s ear, but Tai was already asleep.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonpencils on April 26, 2007, 4:23:08 AM

demonpencils on
demonpencils^^ yay. Good story. Tai sounds cute!