Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Why I'm Afraid of Clowns

Its a short story that i wrote for the Plurlist Contest at school last year. Its short. Oh, and I came in first.

Chapter 1 - Why I'm Afraid of Clowns

Chapter 1 - Why I'm Afraid of Clowns
It’s a short storythat I wrote for the Pluralist Contest at school last year. It’s short. Oh, andI came in first out of my school. ^_^ Please Comment on what you think aboutit. ^_^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Well, it all started when I wasfive years old. Back then, I loved clowns; I was obsessed with them! I hadclowns everywhere! Clown clothes, wallpaper, toys, etc. The only thing thatwasn’t clowns yet was my bed quilt. I was getting that for my birthday, whichwas in a week. I couldn’t wait.
For my birthday, my parents hadgotten a clown. I was so excited! All my friends were coming and I knew itwould be the best birthday I’d ever have.
The week went by really fast and mybirthday finally came. Everyone came! I was so excited and thrilled when Iopened the presents. Most of the presents had something to so with clowns and Igot the clown quilt.
After, we had the cake - vanillacake with chocolate icing and Oreo cookie crumbs as sprinkles - my favorite.
Then the clown came. When the clowncame in, he brought in some magician things in with him, like the box that sawpeople in half and stuff. He did some tricks with balloons and he pulled aballoon-shaped rabbit from his hat.
After, he asked for a volunteer tobe sawed in half. Of course, he picked me since I was the birthday girl. I laiddown in the box, all hyper and excited, when the clown, in mid-sentence ofexplaining the trick to everyone, leaned next to my ear and whispered, “holdstill or this could really, really hurt.”
I froze in fear as the saw camedown on the wood and started cutting the box. I suddenly felt a sharp pain inmy side and screamed. The clown stopped and opened the latch. I climbed out,looked at my side and gasped. The yellow t-shirt that I was wearing was cut andbelow the cut, the shirt was now all red and drenched in blood.
I screamed and ran over to my mom.I kept trying to show the cut to my mom but for some reason she didn’t seem tosee it, but how could you not see it? The shirt was stained and my hands werecovered in blood. What, had my mom gone blind?
I was confused and frightened. Whydidn’t my mom see my cut? Suddenly I heard a deep, evil, terrifying laugh. Iturned around and realized that it was the clown. He laughed some more until henoticed I was staring and him.
He looked at me and said, in hisdeep booming voice, “Your mommy can’t help you now. She can’t see the cut; noone can, except for you and us clowns!” Then he went off in a really deep andscary laugh while I just stood there scared out of my mind.
 
~ Ever since that day, I’ve beenterrified of clowns! I still have a scar on my left side and it’s a reallynasty looking one too, at least to me it is. My parents now think that I’mslowly loosing my mind, and well, maybe I am… Muwhahahaha!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

feight on October 15, 2006, 4:39:26 AM

feight on
feightI can see why you won that contest, this piece is hilarious and creepy at the same time

Koneko on October 28, 2005, 2:52:14 PM

Koneko on
KonekoSounds like me in five years. Dude, clowns are freaky.

Tobys_chum_chum on April 19, 2005, 6:52:08 AM

Tobys_chum_chum on
Tobys_chum_chumdont tell me that really happened. lol cause it would be really kreepy! im kreeped out by clowns too. lol. you have won alot of contests. lol, i never new there were suck things as writing contests.

Bahl_Rohg on July 18, 2004, 2:43:33 AM

Bahl_Rohg on
Bahl_RohgPretty Kewl. Can u read mine?