Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 3

Well ok yall this yugioh fanic is crazy yall it's a little bit harsh but hey it there and well we continue with Yugi and Amy's will you marry me moment and we found something new about tea and see who's baby's daddy is read it you'll understand READ

Chapter 1 - 3

Chapter 1 - 3


What else is there?



TG: Hey Yu-gi-oh fans hey I'm sorry the story about Amy and Yugi's special moment took so long but this is different and Yugi has frustration nation because Yami feelin a little somethin somethin for Yugi's girl (Amy) and well Just read this it's crazy and weird but yet heart breaking for Yugi…



Will you marry me Amy? Asked Yugi as he was down on one knee and had a beautiful ring in his hand and Amy gasped and was totally speechless then Amy had the heart and courage to say what she needed to say. Um Yugi I love you but no said Amy. WHAT!?!? Did I do something wrong or say something stupid what happen what what what???? Said Yugi in a disappointing matter and well yelling it out. Yugi were only 17 years old I'm not ready to get married or even have a baby if I wanted to sorry and besides Tea said that your her boyfriend can you explain that !?!? said Amy as if she was yelling at Tea. Wha-No baby please don't take it like that me and Tea are only friends please understand said Yugi pleading her not to leave him. NO you two are hiding something SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! Yelled Amy as she ran out the alley and started to cry then ran inside her house and slam the door and went up in her room and plopped on the bed and saw Yami standing in the corner she stopped crying and looked at his hot blazon body. Hi said Yami with a hot smile on his face, Hi said Amy then she began to smile and they talked for three hours.



The next day it was Saturday and well Yugi didn't feel like talking to the Pharaoh(ding-dong) went the door bell and Yugi ran to the door and he was hoping it was Amy and he open the door and found Tea. Hey Tea we need to talk said little Yugi with a stern look on his face. Ok so what's the deal little girl has issues and well I suppose that she has no need of you and you have no need of her said Tea she smiled at Yugi and she touched his thigh and he looked at her.(they was in Yugi's bed room and sat on the bed talking for a long time)Oh is that so Tea? asked Yugi sweetly but still mad. Yes and Yugi I have a confession to make remember that little game we played about house? Asked Tea. Yes what about it? Asked Yugi. Then he began to drink his soda and listening what Tea was about to say. Well I'm pregnant said Tea. Yugi spit out his soda and began to cough your what! Yelled Yugi. Yugi honey the baby is yours said Tea. Yugi was so shocked and he kept beating his head in his hands. Then Tea began touching on Yugi and kissing his neck to his lips and laid Yugi on the bed and well ya'll don't want to know really ya don't.





Meanwhile at Amy's house she was kissing Yami and he plopped her on the bed and well what do ya'll think they did play sonic the hedchoge or somethin Ya'll know how the movies go skip the love scene but still then after Yami was done he got off of Amy and she was breathing heavily and then Yugi open the door and his mouth was wide open and he said Yami you banged my girlfriend?……… to be continued



SEND A COMMENT NOW!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

totallyspies31 on April 7, 2006, 11:17:40 AM

totallyspies31 on
totallyspies31O_O Ok, I have just ONE thing to say about this. OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that might have been 4 words, but really. THIS STORY REALLY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you can type more, cause the VERY last sentence, "Yami you banged my girlfriend!" Priceless. Very good my friend! Oh, and I have a ?. Do you like Code Lyoko or no? Just curious, because my story is similar to this. Gotta go. Nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your fan, Trev. PS TYPE MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!