Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Confusion

you can also view this at deviantart on my profile: http://princessdaisy729.deviantart.com/

enjoy!

Chapter 1 - Confusion

Chapter 1 - Confusion
A woman woke up in a dark city with pouring down rain. She looked around for anybody she could talk to. There was no one.

When she got up from her knees, the girl touched her chest. She felt nothing. The girl felt like she had dropped something. Something very important, yet she didn't quite know.

She looked down to see what she was wearing. White tank-top, green cargo kaprees, and brown boots. She scoffed and started walking.

She didn't know how long she had been walking. One hour, maybe two. She didn't quite know, but she didn't care. Then, she saw a black portal appear. No one came out. Since she was curious, she decided to go thru. On the other side was a big black castle. Some of the towers were crooked, and others were straight.

Then, a person came out of a portal. She couldn't tell who it was because the person had a black cloak on with the hood up. She wasn't afraid, so she put her fists up.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you," said the person. "I'm only here to help you and maybe give you an offer."

"Who are you?" The girl replied.

The person took off his hood.

"My name is Saix."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment