Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Becoming The Underground

A crossover

Chapter 2 - Becoming The Underground

Chapter 2 - Becoming The Underground


Chapter 2: Becoming the Underground



“You know, you could have got rid of the little orange pest” said Torn as Jak and Daxter came in. “Well, we brought someone with us” said Daxter. Torn looked pasted them and then looked shocked. There was Spyro, coming down the stairs. “Hey, bunk beds” said Spyro, jumping on one. “Hey, that's my bed” yelled Daxter, jumping up. “Get off” said Daxter. “Make me”. “Ok”. Daxter didn't win. In a second, he was on the floor. “I will get a new one then” said Daxter. “Why did you bring it with you” said Torn. “Well you should have seen what it did to those Krimzon Guards a few hours ago” said Jak. “Well if his that good, I like him” said Torn. Then Daxter went flying past them, hitting a wall. They looked at Spyro. “He started it” said Spyro. “I really like him” said Torn.



After an hour, Spyro had told Torn, Jak and Daxter his story. “How could that be, the other side of the world was meant to be all volcanoes” said Torn, surprised. “Same with as dragons” said Spyro. “Well, we should look for the other dragons” said Jak. “Well, you should go after mourning, when the patrols die down”. “There probably looking for him now” said Torn. “Right” said Daxter. “We should go to sleep” said Jak. “Night you guys” said Torn.



The next mourning, they dressed Spyro in robes. “You should look less like a dragon” said Jak. “I need you guys to go to the Hip Hog, Krew has something for us” said Torn. “Are, meeting old flying fat” said Daxter. They fly through the city quickly, letting Spyro to have a good look. They flew over the port, straight for the bar. “Well, here we are” said Jak. They went inside and meet Krew. “What a fatty” whispered Spyro to Daxter. “You should see him asleep” whispered Daxter back. “Well Jak, who's the new one” said Krew. “His names Spyro and he's a dragon” said Jak. “Sig should be back and will have a surprise for you” said Krew. “I hope it doesn't hurt” said Daxter. A few minutes later and Sig came in, with a couple of Metal Head Skulls. “Where's the newbie” said Krew. “He's coming” said Sig, always cool and calm. Then a white thing came in. It had red bat wings, horns and a sting on its tail. “Jarjoo” yelled Spyro. “Spyro, old mate” said Jarjoo; running to him “You know him” said Krew. “He's the hero of the Hunter dragons” said Spyro. “And you're the hero of the …” said Jak. “Of the Artisans” said Spyro. “There's a lot of dragon types, can't you all be called dragons” yelled Daxter. “We are all different” said Jarjoo, in a Jamaican voice. “Well, I bet it was hard betting those metal heads for ya” said Daxter, chuckling. “Have you ever killed a giant gnorc in armour so thick it could break bones just by touching it” said Jarjoo. “No” said Daxter, nervous. “Or have you ever killed a giant mammoth with a newly developed sting or ever melted an ice elemental so huge it would take a bush fire just to melt a toe” said Jarjoo. “No” said Daxter, even more nervous. “Well I have” said Jarjoo. “Well chilly pepper, would we continue the hunt” said Sig. “See you later Spyro, and you too Jak” said Jarjoo. “Well now we got that out of the way, let's talk business” said Krew, in the background. “What is it” said Jak. “I want you three to go to the pumping station and get me a curtain something” said Krew. “With you, it will probably kill us” said Daxter. “Mainly you” said Krew. “So, what's the thing” said Jak. “You will know it when you see it” said Krew, chuckling.




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment