Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Start

A crossover we other game characters appearing, like Spyro and Crash Bandicoot

Chapter 1 - The Start

Chapter 1 - The Start
Jak meets Ratchet

This story is about Jak and Daxters world meeting with Ratchet and Clanks world(s). Also in this story is Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon (And there worlds). The story is set around Jak3, Ratchet and Clank, up your arsenal, Spyro, a heros tail and Crash twinsanity.

Chapter 1:
The 4 or more worlds:

Planet Veldin, Kyzil Plateau, Saturday, about lunch time:

Ratchet, I need your help with something yelled Captain Qwark. Yes, what is it said Ratchet. The Rangers have discovered a new world and have asked the Q-Force to go down onto the surface said Qwark. Thats sounds fun said Clank, coming from his room. It is said Qwark. O great said Ratchet. Well get your armour and your gadgets, were going exploring yelled Qwark. Meet you at the Phoenix said Ratchet.

Haven City, Jaks Planet, Same time, note big war happening:

Torn, come in Torn yelled Ashlin, trying to get him over the Hologram Communicator. Still nothing said Samos. Nothing she said. Governor said a Freedom Fighter (FF) commander, coming in. Yes, what is it said Ashlin. 2 things, 1, that portal thing we found is now inside the HQ and 2, a strange ship has appeared said the commander. Thanks, you can go said Ashlin. Do you think its another Dark Maker ship said Samos. I dont know.

Dragon Village, in the Dragon Kingdom, No war happening:

The dragons were all crowded around the strange portal. What is it said Hunter the cheetah. Its funny looking for sure said Sgt. Byrd. The dragon elders were all chanting something. We will find out soon said Spyro. Then the portal started up. Well Spyro, Sparx, Hunter and Byrd, are you ready said one of the Elders. And with that, the four of them jumped in.

Insanity Island, Crashs World, very peaceful, whats war here:

Crash, its time to go said Aku-Aku, the Mask. Crash got up off the beach and when towards his sisters machine. Im programming in a location said Coco, crashs sister. Well everyone ready said Aku-Aku. Wait brother yelled Uka-Uka, Aku-Akus evil twin brother mask. Can I come too said Uka-Uka, in the sweetest voice he had. Ok, but no doing evil said Aku-Aku. Well, lets go said Coco and they all disappeared in a flash on blue light.

Freedom HQ, Where the portal is, Haven City for idiots who didnt take notice in the second paragraph:

Its strange, is it said Ashlin, with Samos, Keira, Pecker and Onin. Squawk, its glowing said Pecker. Then a white gateway opened and out came 4 characters. Who are you yelled Ashlin, but before her answer came, a blue light flashed and another 4 figures appeared and then a strange ship noise happen and 8 more figures just teleported in. Dont be alarmed by my iron hard abs, we are explorers said the big one (Captain Qwark). I thought he said shot what ever you see said another (Skid McMarx). Thats what he said said the big robot (A galactic ranger).

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment