Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Characters

The Wolf's Rain cast goes on a vacation
to get away from everything back in Japan...and where else to go than one of the Hawaiian islands? When they get there, it seems they can't get away from anyone they once knew...This is how I think they would

Chapter 1 - Characters

Chapter 1 - Characters
Characters

Kiba ("Fang"): Of all the wolves, Kiba has the wildest nature. He longs to be free, away from the humans. He is very prideful and stubborn, and somehow managed to avoid contact with humans his entire life. Unfortunatly, his pride proves him self-destructive, as he was seriously injured and taken captive by the humans. It was Hige who convinced him it would be easier o reach his goal in his human form. He has a very negative view of humans, and has prided himself
in killing many of them. His wolf form is pure white.


Tsume ("Claw"):Tsume gives a very ominous impression. He is the appointed
leader of a large street gang, who mainly rob trains. He does not like to keep any company, human or wolf. He looks down upon those who are not selfreliant. He basically uses the humans for his own gain, and gives the impression that he does not seem to care if they get injured or die. However, if anyone is in danger, wolf or human, he will try to rescue them. In his wolf form, he is grey. He has a cross-shaped scar across his chest that is also present in his wolf form.


Hige ("Whisker"):Hige is a very happy-go-lucky person. He has lived for a long time with the humans, and so knows how to interact with them naturally. He had rescued and befriended the elusive Kiba, and is instructing him how to act around and live with them. In addition, he seems to know a lot about the inner workings of the city; in particular, relating to the police. He is cunning, and would rather think through a battle than rush in. In his wolf form, Hige is tan-colored and stocky. He wears a collar that, in his human form, is entirely too large.


Toboe ("Howling"): The youngest wolf, Toboe is not much more than a puppy dog who is not aware of his own strength. He was raised by an old lady since his birth, so he has no idea of his wolfish nature. In fact, he is a stray now because he accidentally killed his former owner. He is timid, and will even let the crows chase him away from food. He meets with a kind girl, Leara, who gives him some food when he is in wolf form. He meets her again in human form later and thanks her for the food. The next time she sees him, however, he accidentally kills her falcon while trying to "rescue" it for her, and permanently frightens her. The first wolf he meets is Tsume, who thinks very little of Toboe. In his wolf form, Toboe is rust-colored and very lanky. He wears a white bracelet that remains present in his wolf form.


Blue: Quent's companion, the only thing left of his family. She helps him hunt down the wolves. When she meets Cheza, she comes to realize that she is a wolf herself, and decides to leave Quent to search for herself.


Cheza:Also known as the Flower Maiden, Cheza has a strong link with the wolves. She can feel the wolves' emotions, and reacts to their blood. She had been held captive in a tank in the laboratory of Cher Degre. She originally belonged to Darcia, until she had been stolen from him and held captive in the tank. Darcia retrieved her, intending to use her for his own purpose.



Leara:A girl Toboe meets in the city. She is permanently frightened of him when he accidentally reveals to her that he is a wolf after he kills her falcon.


Cher Degre: Dr. Cher Degre is a scientist that is working within the laboratory where Cheza is kept. She is the person that is primarily in charge of the research surrounding Cheza. She used to believe that wolves were extinct, like everyone else, but was proven wrong with Kiba's capture.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment