Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Planeride

The Wolf's Rain cast goes on a vacation
to get away from everything back in Japan...and where else to go than one of the Hawaiian islands? When they get there, it seems they can't get away from anyone they once knew...This is how I think they would

Chapter 2 - The Planeride

Chapter 2 - The Planeride

Chapter 1: The Planeride

note: This is how I imagine the cat to be...If I'm wrong about their personalites please tell me bea=cause I"ve never really seen Wolf's Rain and I've only researched it...Well hope you enjoy!


Toboe yawned. He looked over to the next aisle of the plane. Kiba was hunched over, asleep. Tsume was next to him, leaning back against the airplane seat. He
was also asleep. Toboe looked over at Hige, who was right next to him. He had one eye open and one eye closed and was smiling and Toboe. Toboe looked at him,
confused.

"Hige? Are you awake?" He asked. Hige closed his eyes and leaned foreward. Then he opened up both eyes and looked up at Toboe, still smiling. Toboe still looked confused.

"What?"

"Oh, I'm just happy that we can finnaly get away from everything." Hige replied. Toboe turned to look out the window.

The four of them were going on a relaxing vacation ti the Hawaiian island Maui. Toboe and Hige had been looking foreward to the trip for months, while Kiba and
Tsume couldn't care less. All the four wanted to do was to get out of Japan for a while.

"Hey Toboe?" Hige said.

"Huhu? Oh, what?" Toboe turned from the window and looked at Hige."Do you think we'll really get away from it all?" He asked.

"?What do you mean?" Toboe said curiously. Hige sighed.

"You know...away from all the people back in Japan."

Toboe slapped his fist down on his hand. "NOW I get it!" Toboe relized. Hige sweatdropped.

"I didn't understande that very well, Toboe..." A voice said.

"Hmm?" Toboe and Hige looked across the aisle to see Kiba looking back at hem.

"Oh...you're awake?" Hige said. Kiba looked to the seat in front of him, smiled wearily, and nodded.

"I'm still tired but I'm awake." He replied. "Heh...I don't know how you could
fall asleep on an airplane." Hige laughed.

"I don't know how you couldn't. It's seven o' clock in the morning!" Kiba cried.

Toboe just looked at the two and put a finger to his mouth."Sssh...don't wake Tsume...if you do, he'll blame me and make my vacation a living hell once we get off the airplane." He shushed. Kiba looked at Tsume, who hadn't moved an inch from the begging of the flight.

"I don't know how he can sleep for four hours straight on a plane." Hige said amazed.

"I definetly can't. Pkanes are like hell for me...they're like freakin' hell...hahaha..!" Toboe laughed.

"Damnit, keep your voice down." Tsume said crankily. "Huh? You're awake?" Kiba said.

"Yea, that bastard fracking woke me up."Tsume groaned while he streached.

"Um...er...sorry...I,uh...I gotta go to the bathroom...yea! Seeya when I get back." Toboe stuttered. He scooted past Hige and made his way down the aisle to the bathroom, his short, redish hair flying behind him. Once Toboe shut the door, Tsume laughed.

"I love doing that to him." He said. Hige looked at him with a frown." That's just plain mean." Tsume frowned back at the brown haired boy.

"Do you think I care?" Tsume shot back,"That boy is just a trouble maker. All he evr does is wimp outta stuff and be a fool!" He hollered. Hige shushed him.

"Ther are other people sleeping you know..." Kiba put his hands behind his head
and relaxed against the chair.

The bathroom door flew open and Toboe stumbled out.

"Man do I hate bathrooms like that...ugg...it just plain stinks in there." He stuttered. Tsume glared at him while Hige stiffled a giggle."?" Toboe looked confused as he scooted past Hige again to sit down.

"What happened while I was gone?" the red-head asked.

"We were talking about how idiotic and stupid you are." Tsume replied sourly. "What?!" Toboe hollered. Kiba opened one eye and Hige gaped in surprise at Toboe. Tsume ruffled his "perfect" silver hair and grinned slyly at Toboe.

Hige put his head in his hands and sighed."I can't wait till this planeride is over..."

To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tinystarkitten on July 7, 2004, 2:06:49 PM

tinystarkitten on
tinystarkittenoh, i like it! yay! keep going!

WolfYoukai63 on May 24, 2004, 8:43:55 AM

WolfYoukai63 on
WolfYoukai63O love this story please continue