Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - It's a Girl!

Kagome tells inuyasha that she is having his baby! LOL I made this one myself!

Chapter 1 - It's a Girl!

Chapter 1 - It's a Girl!
Church bells rang, The chior sang, as the beautiful bride walked down the aisle! InuYasha smiled as his wife approached him.

"Do you Kagome Heikorashi take InuYasha to be your lauful wedded husban in sickness and health till death do you part?" The very old minister said in a deep voice.

"I do!" Kagome smiled and a tear fell from her eye in happiness.

"Do you InuYasha take Kagome Hikorashi to be your wife in sickness and health till death do you part?" The minister repeated to InuYasha.

"Yes, I do." InuYasha, still holding Kagome's hand tight, said in a serious voice.(for once)

"I now pernounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

InuYasha bent down and kissed his new wife. They of course re-assembled the jewel to its origonal state, and now live in Kagome's time period with Miroku and Sango. DUH!


6 months later~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

InuYasha was at work playing football for the giants when the doctor called, "InuYasha, your wife is here. We have her test results back. Would you like to speak with her?" The doctor said, while Kagome was in the backround saying, "No! He doesn't need to know, Oh hi InuYasha." Kagome sucked up as the doctor handed her the phone.

"Kagome why are you at the doctors? Is everything alright. Do you need me to come see you?" InuYasha had a pinch of worry in his voice but he stayed stronge.

"Umm no. I'm fine. I'm just 'LATE' is all." Kagome's voice annouced her nervous tone as she avoided telling him what was really going on.

"Late? What do you mean by that? Are you late for work?" InuYasha of course didn't get it. But seriously did you expect he would?

"Umm.. oh well i see your busy so I'll talk to you when you get home. There's no need to pick me up from the doctors, Miroku offered to give me a ride." Kagome replied stuttering and her voice quaked as she talked.

"Okay we'll talk when i get home. I love you. Please be safe with whatever it is your talking about." InuYasha smiled and prayed for Kagome's safety as he ended to conversation.

"Love you too. Bye bye." Kagome hung up the phone and glared at the doctor.

"Well it isn't my fault your pregnant." The doctor annouced reacting to the glare. Miroku walked in and heard what the doctor said.

"Kagome, YOUR WHAT?!?" Miroku yelped in the most uncalm voice a monk could ever speak in. "Your only what 18, and you just got back from your hunnie-moon. What were you two up to?" Miroku gave her a lecherous grin although he was indeed happy for her. But like everyone else, he also wondered how she would breake it to InuYasha.

"Well you know how things get. And what about you and Sango. You got her pregnant three days into your hunnie-moon." Kagome said with a pinch of anger in her voice. Although she wasn't at all shocked that Sango had a kid already i mean really look who she married.

"Yea well..... never mind. How are you going to tell InuYasha?" Miroku quickly made an excuse.

"I'll think of something. I hope he will take it okay." Kagome answered in a devious tone.

Kagome and InuYasha at home that night*~*~*~*~*

When InuYasha walked in the door he saw rose peddals scattered all over the floor. The lights were dimmed and the scene was romantic. Kagome was only wearing a tight, low-cut, pink dress that nearly passed her thieghs. InuYasha was a little over welled in the scene at first but he got used to it.

Kagome went behind him and trigered him to the couch. She relaxed him with a soothing backrub and a slight kiss on the neck.

"Kagome whats going on?" InuYasha's question ruined the mood.

Kagome turned on the lights and and answered, "Okay well since this shoot isn't working Sango said it worked for her, anyway..."

InuYasha interupted, "Oh no do you want a divorce or something?Waht did i do?"

"Hell no! InuYasha I'm pregnant!" Kagome covered her mouth hoping she didn't just blurt that out. But by the expression on InuYasha's face it was obivious she did.

"W-what?" InuYasha blushed.

"I'm sorry. But it's true. That's why i was at the doctors." Kagome's head was down and didn't notice the emerging smile on InuYasha's face.

"You are! Really I'm gunna be a daddy?!?" InuYasha rejoyced.

"So you mean your not mad?" Kagome looked up to see InuYasha's smile turn to a frown as her question came out.

"What kind of person do you think I am. Why the hell would i be mad?" InuYasha held her shoulders and hugged her tight.

"We are going to bring a cute little boy into this world." InuYasha faced her and looked her in the eyes with that adorable puppy face of his.

Kagome's look toward him turned to a glare as she said, "Boy?!? Oh, so now you choose the gender of our child. What if it's a girl or maybe even twins."

"Oh well sorry. I don't think i can train a 'girl' into being a worrier, and wheeld the tetsusaiga." InuYasha debated.

"It's to early to argue, because it's to early to tell." Kagome ended the battle.

4 months later*********

Kagome returned to the doctor with InuYasha to find out if her bouncing baby was a boy or a girl. They sat egerly in the waiting room.

"Kagome?" The nurse called.

"Yes? Oh coming." Kagome sat up but InuYasha clutched her hand on the seat.

"Do you want to come?" Kagome asked her unsure husband.

"Ughh duh. I want to be with you." InuYasha gave Kagome the 'you need me' look.

As they walked in, the nurse gave InuYasha a dirty look. InuYasha smiled to seem innocent.

"Kagome please lay on the bed and we'll take a look at that belly of yours." The nurse smiled at Kagome and pointed to the bed. The nurse scanned her stomache and grinned, "Congrats! It's a beautiful baby girl!"

InuYasha's inoccent smile became a shocked 'O'. Kagome sunk into the bed-thing at the nurses answer.

"A girl?!? Are you sure?" InuYasha's head lowered as he spoke.

*TO BE CONTINUED*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment