Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Kagome's water breaks!

Kagome tells inuyasha that she is having his baby! LOL I made this one myself!

Chapter 2 - Kagome's water breaks!

Chapter 2 - Kagome's water breaks!
"Yes, it's a girl!" Kagome hissed at InuYasha.

"Oh wait look here..." The nurse looked at the scanner, "Seems your little girl takes after her odd father, because she dog-like ears." The nurse giggled at her comment.

"ODD?!?" InuYasha barked, "I am a half.... never mind." InuYasha turned away.

"Wait a minute you look so farmilliar. Oh yea, aren't you InuYasha from the giants?" The nurse announced in an anxious tone.

"Yea, why?" InuYasha still mad at her comment from before.

"I LOVE the giants!!!!!!!!!" The nursed pulled out a pad of papper, "May i please have your autograph?!?"

"Umm... sure." InuYasha wrote his name out on the papper and handed it to her.

He felt bad about earlier and went over to Kagome and rubbed her belly than hugged her lightly. "I am so sorry. I 'm very glad that we have a girl." InuYasha smiled deeply into her eyes and he could see the tears coming up.

8 months into the pregnantcey X.O.X.O.X.O.X.O.X.O

InuYasha was coocking dinner for his wife and their guests, Miroku, Sango, and their child Denahi. Denahi was only 3 years old and was very wild, much like his father, Miroku.

As Kagome lay asleep on the couch, InuYahsa put his ear on her stomache to hear the baby. He rubbed her belly and started to talk to the baby. Something you really wouldn't expect from InuYasha.

THE 9TH MONTHS INTO THE PREGNANTCEY~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~

While at the superbowl watching InuYasha play for the giants, Kagome sat in the front row holding her big green foam finger that said, "Go giants!" In white letters. She felt the first contraction! "Oh no! Not in the middle of the game! Inu is winning!" Kagome said to herself. Sango was sitting next to her watching InuYasha nd Miroku play for the Giants.

"Kagome are you alright?" Sango asked.

"I felt it! The baby's coming!" Kagome yelped. Of course having the great hearing Inu has he heard her.

"Kagome!" He looked up into the crowd. The ball at the same time was darting at him. He caught it quick but only threw it to Miroku and took off his helmet.

"InuYasha what are you doing? Halftime ended 5 minutes ago." Miroku asked after calling a time out.

"Kagome's gunna have the baby! I have to be there. It's your game now, i gotta go." Inu passsed his helmet to Miroku and leaped into the stands. He ran up to Kagome and picked her up out of her seat.

"InuYasha your game?" Kagome said in almost a whisper.

"Miroku can handle it." InuYasha put her on his back and leaped off to the hospital.

InuYasha helped coach Kagome in labor and soon enough the baby came out.

3 hours later*~/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\~*

Kagome layed in her bed holding the new baby girl. She had silvery- white hair, deep brown eyes like Kagome, no fangs, but razor sharp claws, and dog-like ears. She was also rapped in InuYasha's cloth of the fire-rat kimoano, and she was the new wheelder of the tetsusaiga.

"What should we name her?" Asked the completely amazed father.

"Kaori. Kaori means fragrent beautiful girl. And that is what she is.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sonamy4evaevaeva on June 6, 2007, 6:19:03 AM

sonamy4evaevaeva on
sonamy4evaevaevaI love the story already! I came up with a name for InuYasha and Kagome's baby,Kinu.