Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Raising a Family!

Kagome tells inuyasha that she is having his baby! LOL I made this one myself!

Chapter 3 - Raising a Family!

Chapter 3 - Raising a Family!
3 years had past since Kaori’s birth and Kagome was yet again pregnant with her second child. InuYasha was a proud father indeed and was beginning to tech Kaori how to wheeld the tetsusaiga.

It was a beautiful sunny day and all seemed well, until InuYasha came home from work with a frown on his face. “Stupid Kevin!” He grumbled to himself.

“How was your day, Inu?” Kagome asked with a smile while preparing dinner. Kaori sat in her high chair and laughed while she played with her toys and dropped things.

“It was a bummer. Stupid Kevin, called all the shots while I had to take his damn orders! I’m the quarter back! I call the shots!” InuYasha barked.

“Sweaty, no cursing around the baby! She is learning to talk, if she learns that you’re dead!”

InuYasha smirked and hugged his beautiful wife with gratitude. (see he’s a good daddy and husband) “So how was your day?” He asked loosening his grip around Kagome’s waist.

“Well, for breakfast Sango came over with Denahi, who is now 6 and is a little calmer than our 3 year old, but not by much.” Kagome smiled.

“So, how long until our second baby is born?” InuYasha rubbed Kagome’s belly and smiled.

“The doctor said 2 too 3 months, but if we want, we can go see what gender it is tomorrow. What do ya say? Wanna go?” Kagome put one hand on the counter and the other around her husband, trying to lure him into a yes.

“Sure. I defiantly need a break from work. Tomorrow it is.” He smiled and sat at the table.

“If you want, we can invite Miroku and Sango over for dinner.” Kagome stated.

“It depends, how much food you made.” InuYasha smirked.

“Knowing you, I made enough for an army.” Kagome joked.

Moments later the doorbell rang. InuYasha got up to answer it and it was Miroku. He was panting with a smile. “Sango’s pregnant with twins!” He blurted out with glee.

Kagome smiled and walked over to the door. “That’s great! Why don’t you two join us for dinner to celebrate?”

“Sounds, great I’ll go pick up Sango and we’ll be back shortly.” Miroku stated trying to catch his breath.

“Pick her up from where?” InuYasha asked.

“She’s at a yoga class for pregnant woman. She didn’t want to loose her figure after having twins. I agree.” Miroku smirked.

Kagome and smiled, “I think I might have to join her with that. It sounds like I could use it too.”

“Speaking of which, how far along are you?” Miroku asked politely.

“The doctor said, the baby should be expected in about 2 too 3 months.” Kagome smiled.

“And how’s Kaori?” Miroku peered into the house hearing the happy child laugh.

“She’s doing fine.” InuYasha grinned.

“Alright then, I’ll be back in about an hour.” Miroku trailed off back to his car to fetch his wife.

Kagome looked to InuYasha with a smile and headed back into the kitchen. She stood by the stove and continued on with her cooking.

“Daddy, I wanna take a walk!” Kaori stated pointing to her loving father.

“Not now Kaori; dinner’s almost ready.” He answered tickling her playfully with a smile.

“Oh, don’t worry; it won’t be ready for another hour. Go, take her for a walk.” Kagome announced smiling.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, go, have fun.”

InuYasha headed out the door carrying Kaori in his arms. He stood her up on the pavement of the sidewalk and held her tiny hand as they walked. She wore her Fire rat kimono although it dragged a bit on the ground, seeing how it didn’t fit her yet. They trotted along happily for another 15 minutes until they reached a nice little playground nearby.

“Daddy, I wanna play on the swings!” Kaori announced reaching in the air to the swings, as babies do often.

“Ok, Kaori.” He picked her up and brought her over to the swings and pushed her along in the air as she swung.

Back at the house Kagome sat at the table thinking about how incredible her life has become. She was so happy to have a family growing so fast at the young age of 21. She had an adorable little 3 three year old girl and soon to be another baby in the house. As Kagome thought her phone rang, interrupting her trail of thought.

“Hello?” Kagome answered the phone.

“Kagome? This is Doctor Raul. I am afraid to say I was off count with the baby’s arrival.” The voice o n the line stated.

“Oh? Than want it the real timing?”

“1 month ma’am. I’m sorry for the confusion.” The doctor ended the conversation and hung up leaving the shocked Kagome wide eyed and confused.

She quickly hung up the phone and called Miroku’s cell. “Hello?” He answered.

“Miroku? Thank god I got threw to you!” Kagome stated frantically.

“Kagome? What’s wrong is everything alright?” Miroku asked.

“The doctor called. My baby is due in a month!”

“That’s great! I promise Sango and I’ll be at the hospital coaching you threw in a month.” Miroku cheered happily.

Kagome smiled, but had forgotten about leaving the stove on when she was on the phone with the doctor. Before she knew it the smoke alarm went off. “Oh, shoot! The stove!” Kagome shouted and hung up the phone.

“Kagome! Kagome!” Miroku cried frantically still on the line. He hung up the phone. “Sango, you better hold on to our babies because it’s going to be a bumpy ride.” Miroku smirked stepping fiercely on the gas.

“Miroku, what’s going on?” Asked Sango holding her stomach in the passengers seat.

“Kagome’s in trouble.” Miroku stated as they drove faster.

Meanwhile Kagome turned off the stove and dumped water on the fire. It went out in time to save her meal, but it left her with really burnt hands.

InuYasha walked threw the door holding Kaori and asked, “Kagome what happened? I smell smoke.”

“Nothing big, Just a small fire, but I put it out in no time at all.” She replied with a small, but awkward smile.

“Your hands!” InuYasha put Kaori down in her high chair and ran Kagome’s hands under cold water.

“InuYasha, I’m alright!”

“How did this happen?” Her barked in fear.

“I forgot to turn off the stove before making a phone call, that’s all.”

Suddenly, the front door burst open and Miroku barged in with Sango in his arms. He set her down nice and easy next to him. “What’s the trouble? Are you alright?”

“I’m fine Miroku, thanks.” Kagome giggled, not expecting him to show up.

“Well, congrats then.” He stated smiling talking about her baby, although not knowing InuYasha didn’t know.

Kagome glared but thanked him.

Miroku smiled awkwardly in response to the glare.

“Congrats, with what?” InuYasha asked in confusion.

“Inu.” Kagome sighed. “The doctor was off count with the due date of the baby. It’s coming in a month.”

InuYasha hugged her, “That’s great!”

She smiled and hugged him back. “I knew you’d understand.”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sonamy4evaevaeva on June 7, 2007, 5:55:40 AM

sonamy4evaevaeva on
sonamy4evaevaevaI got a idea for the twins names,Sam and Wes