Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - It's here!

Kagome tells inuyasha that she is having his baby! LOL I made this one myself!

Chapter 4 - It's here!

Chapter 4 - It's here!
After dinner with the family and Miroku and Sango Kagome had started to clean the dishes. She smiled to the group behind her as InuYasha baby talked, Kaori. She returned to drying dishes, when… CRASH! The dish fell and smashed on Kagome’s head as she knelt down in pain. She winced as she screamed, “The baby!” A moment later she was unconscious.

InuYasha ran to her side and knelt beside her. “Kagome!” He picked her up and looked to Miroku, “I need to ask you for a favor, Miroku and Sango. I need to bring Kagome to the hospital, so I’m gonna need you two, to stay here and watch Kaori. I’m asking you as a friend, please.”

Miroku nodded seriously as Sango sighed, “So much for being there for Kagome.”

InuYasha bolted out the door with the unconscious, pregnant Kagome. He leaped from the roof tops of the nearby buildings until till they finally reached the hospital. He ran her into the emergency room and told the doctor what happened. She was laid on a bed and driven into surgery.

“Wait, I need to be with her!” InuYasha cried.

“I’m sorry sir, but in this case, she might have lost the baby!” The doctor announced seriously.

InuYasha stood motionless in shock, fear, and sadness. He took out his cell to call Miroku and tell him the news.

“Hello?” Miroku answered.

“Miroku… Kagome might have lost the baby.” InuYasha stated solemnly with a single tear streaming down his cheek. (SUSPENCE!)

“What! How!” Miroku yelled into the phone.

“Calm down… remember, I have good hearing. There’s no need to shout.” InuYasha stated trying to calm himself down as well.

Miroku hung up the phone as he clenched his firsts to the table back at the house. “Sango, Kagome might have lost the baby!” Miroku stated with tears in his eyes.

Sango looked at him in sadness and shock. “What?” She whispered in fear.

Kaori, still in her highchair notice the sad and quiet air and began to cry. She stopped her feet on her chair as she frantically cried in hysterics. Miroku held her to calm her down as he too cried quietly with her. (In a manly way)

InuYasha back at the hospital ran into the waiting room considering he couldn’t think straight at the moment. His foot twitched with excitement, fearful excitement.

“InuYasha Higurashi?” A nurse walked up to the crying hanyou.

He looked up from his sad disposition and noticed her face was solemn with sadness in her eyes. He assumed that meant bad news.

“Your wife is having so trouble delivering your baby.” She stated sadly with a tear of her own sympathy tricking down her cheek.

“What kind of trouble?” Demanded the worried InuYasha.

“She isn’t breathing!” Exclaimed the nurse.

Without thinking InuYasha burst open the doors and ran to where Kagome’s scent led him. “Kagome!” He shouted with fear in his eyes and penetrating threw his heart, mind and soul.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment