Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - crying baby!

Kagome tells inuyasha that she is having his baby! LOL I made this one myself!

Chapter 5 - crying baby!

Chapter 5 - crying baby!
InuYasha bolted threw the surgery room doors and ran to Kagome’s side. “KAGOME!” He cried.

“Sir, we are going to need you to leave!” The head doctor announced angrily. He pushed InuYasha to the door and encouraged him to leave.

“You don’t understand! That’s my wife!” He barked and punched the doctor, subconsciously of course.

A security guard pulled InuYasha out of the room by his scruff, leaving him defenseless. “Common Hanyou, you’re coming with me!” The man barked and threw InuYasha into the waiting room and locked the door.

InuYasha knelt back the door and pounded on it to break in. He screamed and begged to get in.

“Hey, mutt calm down!” Yelled a familiar voice from behind the hysterical hanyou.

InuYasha turned to face Koga towering above him. He stood up, “Ko-Koga? I didn’t expect to see you ever again.”

“Yea well you know, small world. So what’s with the hysterical water works?” He asked mocking the poor hanyou.

“My wife is in there and she is having trouble delivering her baby!” InuYasha barked, but without anger in his tone, more of worry.

“Your wife? That’s terrible! Who’s the lucky maiden?”

“Kagome.” Mumbled InuYasha.

“So, she wound up with you, after I left her for Koheiry?” Koga smirked, but knew it was no time for rude remarks and bickering. (Koheiry is Koga’s new wife from my other story: The Unknown Love)

InuYasha glared but with a tear stained cheek and tears swelling within his deep amber eyes. “I’m a mess. I don’t know what I’d do if I lost the baby or worse, both Kagome and the baby!”

“Wait, Kagome’s in danger to? God, what’s happened to peace in the world?” Koga barked.

“Yea.” InuYasha simply stated with a sad sigh upon his lips.

Koga sighed heavily, “I can’t believe I’m doing this, but, you are so lucky my wife is with me.”

InuYasha looked to him in confusion. “How is that luck?”

“She knows how to perform life energy! She can heal things, and people!”

“Oh.” InuYasha answered awkwardly.

“I guess I could help you out. Well, technically I’m helping Kagome.” Koga called over his wife and walked into the room with her and InuYasha.

Koheiry stood beside Kagome’s bed and continued with the life energy procedure. She clapped and her eyes glowed lime green as she placed her hands on Kagome’s stomach. Suddenly Kagome’s eyes burst opened and she gasped for breath.

InuYasha had a very small smile playing at his lips. “Kagome?” He whispered to her.

“InuYasha.” Kagome smiled and held her stomach.

Soon after Kagome was haled off to the delivery room to proceed having her baby. InuYasha thanked Koga and his wife as they left. InuYasha when back to coach Kagome threw her baby’s delivery. Surprisingly, it was another baby girl. But she looked completely human until she opened her eyes which where deep amber like InuYasha.

“Akina.” Claimed Kagome holding her new born.

Suddenly a nurse bolted into the room and snatched the baby from Kagome. “I’m sorry ma’am but this baby needs to be put in isolation! She isn’t breathing correctly and her pulse isn’t on track! I’m afraid she may not make it!”

InuYasha hugged his wife as she cried on his shoulder in fear. ‘Why is this happening to us?’ thought the worried hanyou.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment